Supportive Wife's Arrangements (+18)

Note/Warning: The following story is a work of fiction and does not depict any real person or event. The author does not intend to offend or harm anyone with this story. The reader is advised to exercise discretion and caution before proceeding. This story may contain sensitive or disturbing topics of voyeurism and underage. that may not be suitable for some audiences. 

Y/N was currently feeding her 6-month-old baby girl. She is very tired right now as it is past midnight but she is waiting for her husband to video call her as Jungkook has been on a very important business trip in Japan. Jungkook at first didn't want to go, thinking their newborn was just born and Y/N needed some support but she knew how important this business trip was for her husband so she persuaded him and Jungkook eventually agreed saying how he was lucky to have such an understanding wife.

Y/N heard her mobile phone ringing indicating her husband was calling so she cradled her baby girl to her chest and answered the video call.

Jungkook: "Hey baby how are you and how is our little princess."

Y/N: "We both are fine Kook and how are you? Is everything going well there?"

Jungkook: "Yes I'm fine and everything is great. Just a week more and I'll be back to my 2 princesses."

Jungkook said but Y/N could see the dark circles under the Bambi eyes of her husband and it worried her. She knew how stressful it was right now for her husband as it was a very important deal with a big client. And knowing she couldn't relieve the stress of her husband made her feel like a bad wife. But an idea came into her mind.

Last week her best friend Kim Jennie from the renowned Kpop group "BlackPink" member from Japan called her and told Y/N how she was going to get married but it was an arranged marriage and she was not happy. 

Jennie was a hopeless romantic type and was saving her first kiss and virginity for her true love but now as she was going to get married she didn't want to lose to her arranged husband whom she hadn't even met properly so she was finding someone experienced and hot who will make her first time memorable. Y/N thought that this was the best idea as it would help both her husband and her best friend so without waiting she said to Jungkook.

Y/N: "Kook what I am going to say will be helpful to you so listen carefully."
Jungkook nodded so Y/N explained Jennie's situation to her husband. Jungkook was shocked at first but Y/N assured him that this would also help her as she has a voyeurism kink and Jungkook couldn't deny it anymore as they both respected each other's kink. But this will be the first time Jungkook will have sex with a virgin and he was really happy because as Y/N and his past relationships were not virgins he always wanted to have at least a one-time experience with a virgin. This is also the first time he will have sex with another person after his marriage.

But at last, he agreed with a happy face and Y/N told him to get ready as Jennie  also lived in Tokyo so she would come in an hour approximately. They both decided they would video call during sex without Jennie knowing as they didn't want her to know someone was watching her.

 They both decided they would video call during sex without Jennie knowing as they didn't want her to know someone was watching her