1.

Alas......just a normal day at school again.

Being the outcast I am, always feeling like a dead invisible soul, I'm used to these things.

I've come to my locker for books and spotted those sticky notes again.

People put sticky notes on my locker with comments like-

"Go away from our school you ghost!!"

"You creepy sl*t! What do you want from us??"

Yupp.....it's not something new to me......

There's once been a rumor that I can see dead souls and from then on, everyone started treating me differently.

I don't know from where and how that rumor came, but they believed it nevertheless.....

-

Another day at hell aka school was finally over and I was heading back home.

Even at home, I'm alone........My parents? They left me one day all of  a sudden and never returned.

I don't know what happened to them or where they are.

But in this lonely, soulless life of mine, I have a person to brighten up my mood and make me feel a little less lonely. He's the only person I have........

Choi Seungcheol.

My elder brother. Even when my parents decided to leave me, he did not follow them. Instead, he decided to stay with me.

He means the world to me.

-

I was on my desk completing my homework.

Seungcheol came home all exhausted after going to school and then even working part-time at a convenience store. The time right now was 3 am.

I told him a lot of times that I would work part-time too so that he alone dosen't have to struggle soo much for making money.

He keeps saying 'no' to that........

I feel bad for him.....

I want to be of some use to him.....