The beginning

-Current year, 1 BBY-

The galactic empire reigned supreme in the galaxy. Every corner of the galaxy from the Inner Core worlds to the Outer Rim regions submitted to the iron will of Emperor Palpatine. But all would soon change however. In his exile, Obi-Wan Kenobi, master of the jedi order had been recieving visions about a blonde boy on some unknown planet. Visions that troubled him every night. He gasped in his sleep and woke up. There, upon waking up, he saw the spirit of his late master, Qui-Gon Jinn.

''Master Qui-Gon. Care to tell an old man the meaning behind these visions?'' Obi-Wan asked his late master.

''The visions you see, Obi-Wan, are about the future. About a young boy with great potential who would one day build a new jedi order.'' Qui-Gon replied.

''A new jedi order?''

''Yes. A new one. He is strong in the force, Obi-Wan, that is why the force is calling out to you. Showing you visions. You must get to him before the dark side does.''

''And am I to train the boy like I did Anakin?'' Obi-Wan asked and his master just chuckled lightly.

''No. I'm afraid that task is upto master Yoda.''

''Master Yoda? Will he want to?''

''Oh I've already spoken with him. He somewhat reluctantly accepted to take the boy as his apprentice. You must hurry, Obi-Wan. The boy will be in great pain soon and susceptible to the dark side.''

''I'm on it, master.'' Obi-Wan replied as he prepared to get a ship to travel first to Yoda and then get the boy.
______________________________________

-Valley of the End-

Between the feet of the giant stone statues of Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju, was a great battle between two friends. Previously, Sasuke Uchiha, last loyal member of his clan had defected to Orochimaru after the promise of power. An easy task given that the Uchiha would do anything if it meant having the power to kill his older brother. He was escorted out of the Leaf village by Orochimaru's loyal henchmen, the Sound 4.

The 5th Hokage, Tsunade Senju had dispatched a team of genin led by newly made chunin Shikamaru Nara as leader. The team consisted of Choji Akimichi, Neji Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka and Sasuke's best friend, Naruto Uzumaki. The team was unprepared for the task they would inevitably face. Choji used his clan's secret pills to defeat his opponent, Jirobo, and suffer chakra exhaustion. Neji Hyuga nearly died fighting his opponent, Kidomaru and both Kiba and Shikamaru would've died had it not been for the timely arrival of the Sand Siblings.

The genin Rock Lee had come to assist  the retrival team and face off Kimimaru and would've died had it not been for Gaara. Currently, Naruto Uzumaki, using the 9 tailed fox's chakra, faced his rival/ best friend, Sasuke Uchiha. ''Stop this, Sasuke! Please, listen to me!''

''No. You don't get it! Revenge is the only thing that matters to me, Naruto! And the Leaf isn't giving me any power to get that dream!'' Sasuke shouted to his friend.

''Orochimaru will only use you, Sasuke! Come back with us, to the Leaf. Back to me, Sakura and Kakashi sensei. Do you know how much you hurt Sakura?''

''Why should I care about that pink haired hoe!?'' Sasuke shouted in anger, shocking Naruto at his words. ''Why do you care so much about me anyways!?''

''Because you are my best friend!''

''Best friend huh? Then, I'll just have to sever that bond! Chidori!'' Sasuke shouted as the black chidori came to life on his left hand. ''Here I come, Naruto!''

''Sasuke!'' Naruto shouted the name of his best friend as his right arm came to life with the rasengan. As the two powerful jutsu clashed, Naruto hesitated in the last moment, giving Sasuke the edge. Sasuke's chidori destroyed Naruto's right arm and then left a mark on the blonde's right side of his face, damaging the skull and brain. Naruto clutched his arm in pain just as Sasuke came back and impaled Naruto in the back.