End of Sasuke part 1

A meteor had entered the atmosphere of Elemental Prime and was above the Eastern Sea. Revan had used the force to bring in a meteor in the nearby asteroid belt that was rich in fuel. The meteor came crashing into the sea which was cleared of all human occupants. Revan used the force again to reduce the strength of the meteor but it still caused a big enough tide. Revan ran as fast as he could to avoid the waves and succeeded in doing that. After this, specialized miners and operators were sent in to finish the deal.

''That's the last of them.'' Revan said as the team were coming in, high fiving him as they came. ''Big Johnny, K-Lo, Franky, Pitt, Shane.'' Revan called out some names and sat down for a cold drink.
______________________________________

            -unidentified location-

''Damn that bastard!'' Sasuke shouted in anger at the loss of his bases. His White Zetsu production and curse seal minions was botched and his slave labour were gone. He was furious and there was only one thing he could do. ''Naruto... Revan... I don't care what you call yourself but you will pay for this... dearly.''

''What are going to do, sir?'' a curse seal soldier asked.

''There are still 95,000 White Zetsu left. Attack the Leaf in full force.'' Sasuke ordered.

''But sir, the Leaf's defenses are too- aaaaah!'' the curse seal soldier screamed in pain as the black flames of Amaterasu consumed him.

''I DON'T CARE!'' Sasuke shouted in anger. ''I want that village burned no matter how many lives it takes. I want to see their proud mountain destroyed. I want to hear their children scream as I slaughter them. I want that Senju bitch, her followers and especially Revan's head on a spike!''
______________________________________

      -Hokage tower, Hidden Leaf-

Tsunade along with Jiraiya and Shikaku Nara entered the War Room to discuss future plans and they saw Revan looking at the galaxy map. Tsunade decided to ask what he was doing. ''Naruto, good morning. What are you doing?''

''Good morning to you too, lady Hokage. Master Jiraiya and advisor Shikaku. I'm working on a hyperspace lane.'' Revan said as he continued cross checking data.

''Hyperspace lanes?'' Tsunade asked. ''I thought you could just fly wherever you in space.''

''Not quite. Space is full of gravitational anomalies, black holes, star clusters and nebulas. Hyperspace lanes are made so that ships can jump in a safe way.'' Revan explained and all three still had difficulty believing the worst student of his batch and possibly the dumbest kid they ever knew now was extremely intelligent with more knowledge of space and technology than their planet did in the past thousand years.

''Care to explain a bit clearer, Naruto?'' Shikaku asked. ''We aren't used to the advanced technology like you so we don't really understand these big words.''

''My apologies.'' Revan said before explaining. ''When a ship enters hyperspace, it's in a different dimension but still capable of being affected by things in the real world like all the things I mentioned before. It's called a gravity or interdiction field as a strong gravitational force will be able to pull ships out of hyperspace. Hyperspace lanes have been charted over numerous tries, fails, explorations and calculations over the millenia for the safest routes. It's like a road. You can go anywhere but only one way is truly safe... if you understand my logic. When charting a lane, you must be extremely careful as even a decimal mistake can prove to be extremely dangerous.''

''So that's why when you showed me those planetary blockades...'' Jiraiya said, understanding Revan's words. ''... the ships are stationed only on one part of the planet. Ships can only enter and exit from a specific location. I get it now.''