Hope has returned

-planet in the Unknown Regions-

Revan Morningstar had defeated Remulus Dreypa, one of the first sith lords. After the whole battle in the blood prison, the prison warden named Mui had decided to take over as the Hidden Grass Remnant's new leader since his superiors were dead. Ryuzetsu, the Grass ANBU, had voiced her desire to join Revan's team and Revan accepted her into his team. After that, Revan got the idea of infusing the light side energy into his lightsaber to makr it much stronger. A technique used by the ancient sith lord Exar Kun over 3,000 years ago. The result was an extremely powerful lightsaber that could cut through anything, including beskar.

Right now, Revan was with Konan, Kurotsuchi and Ryuzetsu on an uncharted planet in the Unknown Regions. Revan was called here but fot what reason he did not know. ''Keep your eyes sharp. We don't know what we might encounter.'' Revan told them and he sensed a presence. He quickly acted and jumped to block an attack directed at Kurotsuchi. ''Wait! We're friendly. Stand down.'' Revan said and the figure withdrew his green lightsaber. ''I am a jedi, Ezra Bridger.''

The figure identified as Ezra Bridger took off his helmet and looked at his fellow jedi. ''Really? Sorry about that. Spending much time trying to avoid the empire will do that.'' Ezra said.

''It's okay. I've heard of your exploits in Lothal. I am honored to see a fellow jedi still kicking. My name is Revan Morningstar, master Yoda's apprentice.''

''Master Yoda has an apprentice? That's new.''

''What are you doing here, Ezra? If you need a way off this planet, I can offer you a ride.'' Revan offered but Ezra rejected.

''No thanks. I... have a mission to do.'' Ezra said and Revan understood what the older jedi meant.

''Exegol. You are attempting to find that planet, aren't you?''

''And to track Thrawn's movements but yeah.''

''I have a sith wayfinder in my ship. It leads to Exegol. If the force tasked you to find it, then perhaps the wayfinder is meant to be in your hands. I'll give it to you.'' Revan said and brought the wayfinder to Ezra's ship. It was an ugly. Built by mixing a Tie bomber with the wings of two Tie interceptors and having parts of a Lambda shuttle. ''Ain't that an ugly.''

''Master Revan, isn't that a bit rude?'' Kurotsuchi asked.

''No, Kurotsuchi. 'Ugly' is just a term used to describe a ship made from different ship parts. It's not an actual ship, just a combo of some parts.'' Revan explained.

''I thank you, Revan. You just made my job a lot easier.'' Ezra said just as the engine of his ship came off. ''Not again.''

''If your ship needs repairs, BB-4 and I can help.'' Revan offered and his droid came out to help. BB-4 fixed Ezra's ship and both Ezra and Revan decided to have a training session. Both had a lightsaber sparring match in which it was clear Revan was the superior swordsman. Ezra too had great force potential and the two of them exchanged notes regarding past experiences.

Revan gave Ezra his proposals for the new jedi order. In it, a jedi can have attachments and would be able to fight the dark side's influence. Yoda had approved of it though it took some time, according to Revan. Ezra had to agree with Revan's proposals. He had grown stronger thanks to his desires to protect his friends. Though he nearly fell to the dark side, he did not and became a better jedi then he was. Revan also gave Ezra some holocrons which contained the teachings of past jedi as a way to help Ezra reach his full potential.

After that, the two parted ways and left the planet to go on their own journey.
______________________________________

                -Elemental Prime-