Knighthood

-current year: 2 ABY-

Revan's ship was finally completed. It had 6 medium cannons, 2 missile launchers, ion torpedo tubes and the back of the ship had room to fit at least 12 people. Revan had stolen an Umbaran starfighter's cannons a while ago and had them refitted into his new starship which he dubbed, 'the Dawnseeker'. Revan had stolen a droid from the new BB series line of droids named BB-4. He and BB-4 continued doing small jobs to get paid all the while helping the rebel alliance and securing jedi artifacts.

It had been a little over a year since he had the Dawnseeker. In that time, a lot happened. Master Obi-Wan Kenobi had become one with the force, slain by Darth Vader and the empire revealed it's secret weapon: the Death Star. This moon sized battlestation had power capable of blowing up entire planets, as seen with Jedha, Scariff and Alderaan. The alliance to restore the republic had successfully destroyed the Death Star 2 years back and was going on a massive military campaign to topple the empire. The alliance severly underestimated the empire.

The rebellion mostly operated in the Mid-Outer Rims of the galaxy where imperial forces were of much lower quality. When they moved forward, towards the heart of the empire, the army and navy were much stronger than they anticipated. They lost much of their forces despite overwhelming support after Alderaan's destruction. The empire's firm grip on the galaxy was absolute, for now.

''Did you fix that leak, BB-4?'' Revan asked his loyal companion who affirmed him with beeps. ''Good to hear, buddy. Good to hear.'' Revan said and he thanked master Obi-Wan and master Yoda for teaching him droid speech. He missed the old man who taught him starfighter piloting and battle strategies.

A loud beep came on his ship's cockpit. Rebellion ships were under attack by the empire. They needed immediate help at once. ''Hang on to a cable, BB-4. We're jumping.'' Revan told his companion as he set the coordinates and jumped to hyperspace. When he came out, 3 star destroyers, an interdictor and several cruisers were tearing apart a small rebel fleet. ''Alright, BB-4, give me some juice.'' Revan said to his droid and more power was directed to the engines and turrets.

''Woah!'' Revan exclaimed as the sudden increase in speed pushed him back on his seat. He quickly composed himself and then got Tie fighters in his targeting system. ''Let's shoot some Ties, BB-4.'' Revan said to his droid which beeped in support. Revan shot down 2 Tie fighters and then went on to shoot 4 more down. The other Ties came after him but their fire was useless on his starfighter's powerful shields. Revan flew upwards, then downward and shot 2 more down.

''Get me visual on that starfighter, lieutenant.'' Admiral Ackbar of the rebel fleet asked his technicians aboard his command ship's bridge.

''It's the Dawnseeker, sir. Revan Morningstar has returned to help us.'' the lieutenant replied.

''Revan Morningstar. We're lucky to have you on our side.'' Admiral Ackbar said as he breathed a sigh of relief. Though Revan's status as a jedi was not known, he was however a secret and unknown supporter of the alliance on numerous occassions.