Strenghthening the Leaf

-Hokage tower, Hidden Leaf-

Tsunade, Jiraiya, the clan heads, Shizune, Yugao and the Leaf jonin could not believe what they heard of Revan aka Naruto Uzumaki's story. A galwxy filled with exotic life, a living energy that binds all living things, an order of sorcerers who could weild it and a war between a galaxy spanning empire and a rebellion. It was almost too much to believe even in a world of monstrous tailed beasts. ''Naruto... Revan... it's a bit too much to believe.'' Tsunade said, still trying to process what she heard.

''And yet here I am with a pretty impressive record defeating ancient demons, a metal arm and two sentient machines.'' Revan replied. He then lifted the drawers and empty chairs with his telepathy to prove it. ''Believe me now?''

''Ugh, fine.'' Tsunade said. The same blonde she knew was always full of surprises. ''So, you will join the Leaf again, right Naruto?''

''Yes. That is correct.''

''Given your reputation, I may have to promote you to jonin immediately. Would be a terrible joke for the infamous Revan Morningstar to be a genin now wouldn't it? But you must undertake some tests first, Naruto. We need some confirmation to know if you can be accepted as a jonin.'' Tsunade informed him.

''I understand, lady Hokage. I wasn't knighted by master Yoda immediately. I had to train intensively and gain experience for nearly 4 years before he could knight me.'' Revan said and Tsunade found it funny how she missed being called 'granny' by the blonde on a regular basis.

''I would like to meet your master, Naruto. You make him sound extremely powerful.''

''I'm afraid master Yoda is not really fit for travelling anymore. He's too old... about 900 years in fact.'' Revan said, surprising all of them at the age of the grandmaster.

''900 years? Is that even possible?'' Choji Akimichi asked, stunned to hear the statement.

''Different species have different livespans compared to humans, Choji. We humans tend to live on average about 70 years. Some species live shorter lives or even longer lives.'' Revan explained. ''I understand the Leaf is in severe need of manpower and defenses. Shizuka here is leader of Nadeshiko. She may allow some of her kunoichi to come. X-21 and BB-4 can help the hospital and train new troops. I have some friends who may join us after some convincing.''

''Thank you very much, Naruto. You couldn't have returned at a better time. I look forward to seeing what new types of medicine and medical tools your two droids can teach me. You said you recieved visions of the past, Naruto. Do you know your parentage?'' Tsunade asked.

''Yes. It was most surprising to be honest. My father was Minato Namikaze, the 4th Hokage, and my mother was Kushina Uzumaki. I will take my birthright and live in my father's manor.'' Revan said.

''And I would be happy to give it to you, Naruto. You don't have to worry about the villagers. I have already declared to everyone your heritage about 11 months back. No one will discriminate against you.'' Tsunade said, giving Naruto the key to his new house.

''Thank you, lady Hokage.'' Revan said and took out his data phone to deliver his commands.

''What's that?'' Tsunade asked.

''A data phone. I'm transmitting my coordinates for my ship, the Dawnseeker, to land near the Namikaze manor.'' Revan said.

''Wait, Naruto.'' Jiraiya called out his one time student's name. ''The place is protected by high level security seals. I will come with you to disable them.''

''Of course, master Jiraiya. Shall we get going?'' Revan asked and the perverted toad stood up his couch to go with his former student.

''Not one of your ideas, Jiraiya sensei and don't corrupt master Revan with your personality. I will end you if you do.'' Konan threatened Jiraiya who paled.