⫶ Unique in your own way ⫶

That is what you all guys are too. So don't ever blame your nice god gifted body. ✪ ω ✪ Remember there are people who love you and shape of you (Song name isn't it?) One is I too. I love you guys thanks for coming and enjoy.

 ◇ Fluff ◇

Classis Eddsworld
Tom and Tord are together

 TW: Angst, Sad, Drinking Alcohol 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom's Point of View

I sat there staring at my fifth bottle of my Vodka bottle. I was crying and I was drunk. 'I fucking hate my body!' I said and broke into tears again. Tord loves me. Why! I am so disgusting! I am like a monster! What is there in me that he loves me so much! My only monster form, black void eyes, and stupid feminine body. Stupid hair spiked up! 

I heard the door gently open. I had turned off the lights. I heard Tord's footsteps, coming closer and closer by per second. My heart rate started to increase. I had made a mess!

'Oh Jehovah have you seen ring-' 

Tord abruptly stopped. He stared at me for some seconds. I turned my head away in shame. He hated seeing me like this. I had promised him that I will only drink one bottle one day and not more than that. 

'Tom? Four scattered bottles. You promised me something.' Tord said and bent down. He made me face him. I stared on the floor.

'What is this mess love?' He asked. I continued to stare at the floor. 'Something is wrong isn't it? Did I make any mistake to upset you?' Tord said. 

'N-No that's *hic* not what it is' I said finally daring to look him in the eyes.

'Then tell me what is it? I am waiting' Tord asked not making me uncomfortable. He is just so perfect. His eyes, his hair and body. How could be so perfect boy be mine?

'I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH TORD!' I said hugging him tightly. He was quite astonished seeing me cry again, and he hated to see me cry. He rubbed soothing circles on my back.

'Y-you are just so perfect and I am disgusting in every way! I even a-annoy you so much. Now I am crying and wasting your t-time. I hate my body, my hair my eyes my everything!' 'There were so many girls out there! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE ME!' I said and looked at him.

'Tom. You aren't disgusting! You are so perfect and I love you so much because I love every part of you! Your mesmerizing eyes which can take galaxies in it. Your soft and fluffy hair! And.

He cupped my cheeks and pulled my face close to me. Our noses touched. I looked at him blushing.

'I chose you cause you were so different and unique. God I lack words to describe you. I could even write a whole novel on your eyes. Tord leaned and kissed me so sweetly. 

We pulled away and I smiled. 'I am waiting for that book' I said. Tord chuckled.

'I don't ever want you to say that again. Or I'll kill you' Tord said giving me a peck on the lips.

' I-I thought you are just so perfect-'

'You are perfect.' Tord said.

'Meow~ Meow~' 

We both turned to look at Ringo. 

'OH THANK GOD!' Tord said and lifted up Ringo in his arms.

'If she wasn't found, I would have been killed by Edd.'

Tom looked chuckling.

'That means you are my lucky charm too~' Tord said and kissed me on my nose and slowly made his way out the room. I sat there, a blushing mess. I smiled.

'I am lucky, and I appreciate that.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like Tom, some of you may have caring parents, friends, relatives. You are lucky to have them and they are lucky to have you!
Thanks hope you liked. Comment and vote.
Stay safe, eat, relax and drink lots of water.