CHAPTER ONE

Past......
Y/N's mother was having her last breath after giving birth to Y/N.
Y/N's Mom: Thank you for helping me my dear friend . I hope you live a good life and after I leave this world be happy.
BTS's Mom: No pls don't say like this.
Y/N's Mom: You did a lot for me all the time and I want that my one of my daughter gets married to your son's.
After this promise BTS's Mom also died because of a war but their father were very strong about the last wish of their wives. They will fulfill their wives last wish.
.
.
Present...
All the 7 brothers were getting ready to meet their fiance. Even tho they didn't want to get married but it's their mother's last wish so they have to fullfill it.
BTS'Dad: Are you ready my sons?
BTS: Yes
After that all of them went toward their destination..
.
.
.
.
At Choi's palce
Sara: Dad I don't want to get married.    Y/N's Dad: My dear daughter see you have grown up and now you are in the age of  getting married so you should get married. See if you will get married then only your brother and then your sisters turn will come. You have to fullfill you mother's last wish .
Sara: Hmm.
.
Time skips in the Choi 's palce
All the 7 brothers were seating on sofa with their dark aura wearing black coats looking fully dangerous.

Time skips in the Choi 's palceAll the 7 brothers were seating on sofa with their dark aura wearing black coats looking fully dangerous

BTS's Dad: So my friend here are my sons.
RM: Hello uncle I am Namjoon.
Jin: I am Seokjin.
Suga: I am Yoongi.
Jhope: I am Hoseok.
Jimin:I am Jimin.
Taehyung:I am Taehyung.
Jungkook: I am Jungkook.
Y/N's Dad : Hello and here is my daughter.
Sara: Hello I am Sara.
BTS's Dad : Hello my daughter.
As they were talking about some random topics which were annoying BTS alot .
BTS didn't like Sara much but they can't do anything.
BTS thought were interrupted by A sweet laughter . They all look for the laughter's owner but they all were mismerised by the beauty of the girl in front of them.

 They all look for the laughter's owner but they all were mismerised by the beauty of the girl in front of them

                            Y/N's Outfit

Yeonjun: Yah You little buffalo come here.
Y/N: I am not a buffalo You piggy.
Yeonjun: Y/N come here I will not leave you today.
Listen this Y/N ran downstairs to her father.
Y/N: Appa Yeonjun oppa is shouting on me .
Y/D: Yeonjun don't you try to shout on her.
Yeonjun: Wow Appa you are great. You always take her side , See your lovely daughter has thrown water on me and now My clothes are wet . You Little buffalo come here .
Y/N started to run away and her foot got tripped over the mat and she land on Jungkook . Their faces were an Inch away .
Y/N got off from Jungkook.
Y/N: I am sorry.
Jungkook was lost in her that he didn't realise what she was saying.
Y/D: So She is my Youngest daughter and he is my son.
Y/N : Hello I am Y/N.
Yeonjun: Hello I am Yeonjun.
Bts's dad : Hello . They are my sons.
BTS: Hello!!
Y/D: So from my daughter It is yes. What about your sons.
Bts's dad : Tell my sons do you want to get married to Sara
BTS : NO WE DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED TO SARA BUT......
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED
Pls Vote the chapter.
BORAHAE 💜💜💜