CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Jackson:Kiss me
Y/N looked at him with a shocked yet scared face.
Jackson: Come on. It's not like you are going to kiss me first time.
Jackson started coming more closer to her face. Y/N pushed him with all her force . She ran towards the door opening it and went downstairs. She suddenly bumped into someone's chest. She looked at the person and saw Jhope with other members.
Jhope: Sweetheart what happened? Why are you scared? Did you got hurt? Are you sick?
He started asking so many questions along with other members.
Y/N started thinking of a excuse.
Y/N:There was a cockroach in my room.
Taehyung:A cockroach?
Y/N:Hmm
Taehyung: It's ok you can sleep in my room if you are scared and I will tell maids to clean the room.
Y/N:Ok.
After that everyone went to their rooms .Y/N went to Taehyung's room after sometime.

Y/N went to Taehyung's room after sometime

Y/N saw him sitting on bed in a robe . He was looking freaking hot. He saw her , she gulp her saliva.

He walked near her

He walked near her. He came closer to her. She stood close to him, so close that she could feel the heat of his body. Her heart raced as their eyes met and held. His hand slowly started moving to her waist. He pulled her leaving no space between them.
Taehyung:Look at me Amore.
Y/N looked at her .His eyes held many emotions love, desire,lust . He slowly went near her face . He kissed her gently. She kissed him back . They broke the kiss and he took her to bed hover over her.
And then.....
.
.
.
.
IT'S CONFIDENTIAL....

NEXT DAY....
Everyone was eating breakfast.
Namjoon: Jagiya we are going to Spain for somedays. We have work there.
Y/N:What?Are you all going?
Suga:Yes
Y/N felt scared. What if he comes here again? None of her husbands will be here.
Y/N:Can I go and stay with my dad till you guys comeback?
Jin:You can go.
Y/N sigh in relief.
.
.
.
Time skip .....
Y/N:Dad I missed you.
Mr.Choi:Me too.
Y/N met her brother and sister and had a long talk.
.
.
Y/N was roaming in the garden of her house. She felt someone's presence. She turned around and saw no one. After that she went inside.
Me.choi:Y/N see Jackson is here to meet you.
Y/N look at him. He smirked at her. How can she forget that he can come here easily.
Jackson: How are you?
Y/N:Fine.
Mr.choi don't know anything about Jackson's obsession with her. He thinks Y/N and Jackson are good friends. Because they have been together since a long time.
Jackson: Let's go to garden.
Y/N saw her dad looking at her. She can't say no he thinks we are friends and I don't want him to worry about me again.
Y/N:ok
.
.
In Garden
Jackson: Do you know this is the place where I saw you and fell in love with you.
He said looking at her.

FLASHBACK
Jackson's POV
I was going to my house.I am so tired of this pressure in my life. Seriously I am so young for all this. I was in my thoughts when I saw a girl in Garden. I couldn't see her face completely but she is gorgeous. She looking at the flower slowly patting them like pet . She turned around and I could see her completely.Her hair were black and it flowed over her shoulders.She had honey sweet lips.She had glossy skin.Her eyelashes were velvety. She was looking perfect.She looked at me and smiled.My heart fluttered after seeing her smiling.

My heart fluttered after seeing her smiling

I smiled back. Wait I SMILED. I was in my thoughts when I looked back and saw no one. She is gone but who was she?
I will find her.
END
.
.

Jackson:And next time ......
Y/N remember it very well the incident which still scares her.
That man, his words, everything.
.
.
FLASHBACK
At Night
Y/N went on a walk . She after so long got a chance to go on a walk alone as no one was at home. She was walking peacefully when she felt someone's presence behind her but she kept walking. She turned and saw no one but suddenly a man in wearing full black clothes came in front of her . He started coming towards her . Y/N started running but then she reached end of the road. She saw herself in dark alley.She turned and saw that coming towards her with knife. He threw the knife towards her.
Y/N: DON'T KILL ME.
The knife  passed her but made a cut in her shoulder.
Y/N:Ah
Blood started coming out of that cut , she saw the man laughing like a maniac.
Man: I will kill you. I will kill Mr.choi's daughter today.
Y/N:No pls
He ran towards her with a knife
BUT.................................................................

T.B.C

VOTE+BORAHAE 💜

VOTE+
BORAHAE 💜