CHAPTER TWELVE

Y/N POV
??:Babies where are you? I am here .
All the members face changed. I was about to ask but then a voice interrupted me.A saw a tall beautiful girl standing I don't know who is she .
Jungkook:Hi and stop calling us baby
He said with a cold face .
She looks at me and said.
??:Oh I am Maze.
Y/N: Hi Maze nice to meet you.
Jin: she is our friend she came from USA  so dad ask us to let her stay here for some day .
POV ENDS
.
.
.
But this is not the truth.....
She is not their friend. They hate her alot.And she is here not to stay but to destroy who is staying here.
.
.
.
Author's POV
Then all the members went to the respectively room.Y/N was bored so she thought to go to the garden . But before she could go Maze came to her room.
Maze:So you are there wife. What so great about you that they love A little girl like you ? You know who I am?
Y/N: Their Friend.
Maze laughed like manic.
Maze:Ha I am not their friend I am their Ex girlfriend.
Y/N:So what?
Maze: Before they saw you they use to love me a lot and me too . But now they don't like me .
Y/N: It's not like that there might be a reason that they don't like you. And if they don't like you then why would they let you stay here.
Maze:Listen You bitch I am here not to fight but to tell you to divorce you husband if not we can share them .
She said with smirk whereas Y/N got  angry and slapped her.
Y/N:I might look like a little girl but I am strong enough to fight and just keep your ugly mouth shut.
Maze got angry and she slapped her back and them pulled her hair forcely.
Maze:Bitch I thought you would go easily but looks like you won't just wait and watch what I do.
Then she stormed out of the room .
.
.
After 3 days
All the members were busy with their schedule as Maze company is working on a project for the country. This is the main reason why members allow Maze to stay with them. Y/N was just getting bored usually her husbands use to talk to her and spend time playing, cooking but now everything has stopped this really hurts her she don't know why but she feels angry whenever she sees Maze with her husbands.But she was confused why Maze isn't doing anything.
Y/N was roaming in the kitchen.
Y/N: Aunty is there any library here?
Maid:Yes queen there is you want to go.
Y/N:Yes please.
Maid:Sure let's go
Y/N is a type of a girl who love to read books especially the romantic once .
Y/N:Thanks
Then Y/N started to read the book .
Y/N:“If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” nice quote..
She really loves the romantic quotes when she was at her home she use to wonder that someday someone will say these beautiful lines for her , someone will love her more than everything, he would care for her, keep her safe . She really believed in love a lot for her love is very important. If someone doesn't love each other it may be difficult for them to live together. When she got married she thought that without love she can't live with them but now she understood that someone can fall in love after marrying also. She knows what this feeling is . This is love . She loves her husbands. She thought to confess but she don't have courage to do so . She thought she would do it but before that Maze came and know they are busy. It's been 3 day they didn't talk with her she is sad and angry .
After sometime Y/N took the book with her towards her room . She was on her way when Maze interrupted her.
Maze:What are you doing?
Y/N: Sleeping
Maze: What?
Y/N: Can't you see I am going to my room.
Maze : Oh so sad your husband don't even talk to you they only talk to me.
Y/N: Oh I am not a attention seeker. They are busy when they will be free they will talk with me .
Maze: Whatever you know they started liking me . Obviously they would you see I am hot and I can be more good at doing different things.
Y/N:Do I look like I care.
Maze:Oh Jealous I know nevermind.
Then she whispered in her ears .
Maze: I am going to Jimin's room for sleeping .Bye.
Y/N:Like he will let you sleep.
Maze:What if he did?
Y/N:He won't.
Maze:Ok you will see tomorrow. Bye
.
.
NEXT DAY....
Y/N got ready and came out of her room .Maid ask her to call Jimin as he was not their .Y/N went to Jimin's room.She is happy they didn't woke as she got time to meet them even they don't do breakfast with her.
Y/N saw jimin sleeping like a cute baby.
Y/N was watching him so closely.
Y/N:You are cute but you are bad you don't talk to me nowadays. You know I feel so sad .
Y/N complained like a child .
Suddenly Jimin  pulled her and she fall on his chest.
Y/N:You were wake?
Jimin: I am cute.
Y/N didn't say anything just blushed.
Jimin:oh my wifey is shy . But why I am bad huh?
Y/N looked at him and said .
Y/N: Because you don't talk to I get bored all the day u only talk to Maze .
Jimin: It's just we have some work and about Maze you don't like when we talk to her hmm?
Y/N:Yes you should not talk with her you have a wife you can talk with her.
She said possessively .
Jimin:ok I will talk to my cute angry wife from know.
Y/N:ok Come and eat breakfast.
Y/N was about to go when Jimin again pulled and smashed his lips on her.Y/N kissed him back and he smiled in between the kiss . This was her first kiss with him. They both were busy in kissing when Maze suddenly came. They broke the kiss and look at Maze . Y/N smirked at her .
Jimin:You should knock before coming in someone room .
Y/N: Especially room of Husband and Wife.
.................................................................
T.B.C
Here is meme of the chapter

Vote for this chapter pls I would get more motivated

Vote for this chapter pls I would get more motivated .
BORAHAE 💜💜💜