CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Dylan:I am not here for you but for ur wife.
Y/N came out of the car .
Y/N:Dylan What are you doing here?
Jin:Y/N go inside.
Y/N:No wait ! Dylan tell me.
Dylan:To take you .
Y/N:And you think I will go with you.
Dylan:If you don't then I will force you to.
Y/N:Look Dylan I don't know why you want to take me but I can't go with you.
Dylan:Y/N I love you and I want to take you with me and stay with you forever.
Y/N:But I don't love you.
Dylan:I don't care If you do or not .
Y/N:Dylan remember what I told you the day when we went out . I said that one day you will find someone who will love and care for you . I told you that you are handsome that every girl will be ready to  marry you but you have to wait for that time .
Dylan:I can't wait I love you .
Y/N:Dylan I know you are very understanding. You know that love can't be force . You do right?
Dylan:I know but they also force you to love them .
Y/N:They did I know but Now I am their wife right?I can't do anything.
Dylan:Y/N they don't care for you , they treat you like nothing but I won't I would take care of you and love you .
Y/N:I know you will but I don't want to go with you,I just want us to be best friends. Dylan pls Just wait for the day when someone comes to your life and loves you.
Dylan:I will ok but just leave them because they don't deserve you and they are already father of a baby.
Y/N chuckled.
Y/N:Who said they are father of a baby?
All her husbands look at her.
Y/N:Do you really think that Maze is pregnant. She is not. She is just lying.
All of them looked at her with a shocked face. After hearing her name Maze came out .
Jhope:What are saying Y/N?
Y/N looked at Maze.
Y/N:Why don't you tell them the truth?
Maze:Which tru-th?
Y/N:Oh ok I will tell. She is not carrying any baby. She is just putting an act to marry one of you and become the queen. I thought you guys might know it but you really trust her blindly.
Suga:Maze is she telling truth?
Maze:She is telling truth. But it was not my plan my father told me to do it .
Namjoon:Maze we really thought you were saying truth because we don't know what happened the night before our marriage.
Maze: Nothing happened that day . Guys I loved you alot but you married her. Why?
Jungkook: Because we never loved you we always considered you as our best friend.
Y/N went near Dylan and held his hands.
Jin: Don't go near him.
Y/N: I trust him . He won't do anything.
Listen I know you might be their enemy but to me you are my best friend. When I met you for the first time . I knew that you are very kind and caring it's just the world which made you like this. But trust me God has planned something really beautiful for in future. You can meet me anytime, I will always be there for your help. Ok?
Dylan:Ok . Let's be best friends.
He said and pulled her into a hug. And gladly Y/N hugged him back . She broke the hug.
Dylan:But Idiot never forget that I am always there for you .
Y/N:I know that Idiot.
Dylan looked at Y/N's Husband.
Dylan:And if you hurt her ever again I won't think twice to take her with me.
Y/N chuckled at his statment .
Well Y/N knew that Dylan will understand her. In some days only their friendship grew very well.
.
.
.
Five days later...
It's been five days since the incident took place. Maze went to her house. But Y/N is not happy because her husbands are not giving her any attention since last five days even tho she tries to talk. She kinda very angry because they should have said her sorry but no.
Y/N was sitting on table eating breakfast alone again. Y/N haven't saw them . They go early in morning and come very late . Y/N is trying her best to wake late till night but unfortunately she sleeps.
Suddenly someone came inside it was Eunwoo but with his girlfriend. Not gonna lie she is gorgeous.

                        Moon Ga-young

                        Moon Ga-young

Y/N:Hey guys.
Eunwoo:Y/Niee we came here to me you .
Moon Ga-young came and sit beside Y/N .
She kept her hand on her shoulder.
Moon Ga-young:Y/N I missed you .
Eunwoo:Why?You guys just met yesterday.
Moon Ga-young:So what? I missed her.
Eunwoo:You girls are unbelievable.
Moon Ga-young &Y/N: Thanks!!
Moon Ga-young: Y/N are you fine?
Y/N:Hmm
Moon Ga-young:No you are not . Now tell me what happened.
Y/N looked at her and then Eunwoo.
Eunwoo:Ok ladies I am going. Don't stare like that.
Eunwoo went away.
Moon Ga-young:Now tell I can give you tips.
Y/N: It's just my husbands are barely giving me their attention.
Moon Ga-young:Ok then just play hard.
Y/N:What?
Moon Ga-young:I mean that you need to ignore them . Most of the time when Eunwoo is not giving me time and attention. I just ignore him . He himself starts talking to me.
Y/N: Really?
Moon Ga-young:Try it .
Y/N:Ok.
.
.
.
Time Skip
11:00pm
All the members came home. They entered the living room but saw no one. Usually Y/N would wait for them and sleep on couch . They want to talk to her but they are so busy that they can barely talk with her . Tomorrow they have planned to stay home.
Jimin:I think she slept in her today.
Jin:Hmm Let's go and sleep.
After that everyone went to their and slept.
.
.
IN MORNING
Author's POV
Y/N came out of her room. She saw all the members sitting on the dinning table.
Y/N: Ga-young told me that I have to ignore them but now they are sitting on table. Should I tell maid to bring my breakfast in room? Yes I should.
I called the maid .
Maid: Queen you need something.
Y/N: Bring my breakfast in room.
Maid:But why ? Are you not feeling well?
Y/N:No I am fine .
Maid:I will bring your breakfast here.
She said and went downstairs.
Jin called the Maid which came from Y/N's room.As she was carrying the breakfast tray.
Jin: Where are you going?
Maid:Queen told me to bring her breakfast to room.
Jin:Just keep it here .I will take it.
She kept food and went away.
Taehyung:Hyung Should we go to her and talk.
Jhope:I think she is angry .
Jin:Hmm let's go.
All the members went towards her room.
Y/N was sitting near window. She heard the door opening sound she turned and saw her husbands.
Jin:Here is your breakfast wifey.
Y/N:Hmm.
Namjoon:Y/N we want to talk about something.
Y/N: ok
BTS:We are sorry!!
Y/N: About what?
Jungkook:Sorry for behaving rude with you . If we knew that Maze was acting then we would have never done something. It's just she was our friend and we trust her.
Jimin:We are really sorry. I hope you can forgive us. We can start everything over .
Y/N saw their face. She could see the guilt in their eyes. As she really love them she thought to forgive them. If they knew that Maze was lying why would they do something to her. Before Maze came everything was going good and now she has gone .
Y/N:Ok
....,......................................................................
T.B.C

Here is meme of chapter

BORAHAE 💜