CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Sometime someone who loves you the most is the one who hurts you the most💔💔
______________________________

Maze:No what if something happens to our baby.
Y/N looked at her with a confused look.
Y/N:Whose baby and where is baby?
Maze smirked.
Maze: Their and Mine baby.
She said while pointing towards BTS members.
Y/N stumbled back because of this shocking news . Whereas  the members there were just standing like statue .
It's not like they are not hurt they are but at the same time they are in guilt. They don't have courage to say anything.
Y/N eyes got teary she suddenly ran out of kitchen towards garden. Eunwoo looked at them.
Eunwoo:You ruin her Birthday too .
He said and ran behind her . BTS members mind then started working and they remembered today is Y/N's birthday. Maze was standing there with a big smirk on her face . She satisfied not full but a bit she is happy to make Y/N cry and now Y/N's trust on her husband will also break it would be easy for her to manipulate Y/N now.
.
.
.
It was raining outside but still Y/N was standing there. She was crying. It hurts a lot. Eunwoo ran towards Y/N and hugged her. He knows she is hurt and a hug can comfort her a little.

They stayed like this for some minutes and then Eunwoo broke the hug

They stayed like this for some minutes and then Eunwoo broke the hug .
Eunwoo: Don't cry cupcake.
Y/N looked at him. He is really hurt too he can't see tears in her eyes.
Eunwoo:Now stop crying.
Y/N started to shiver because her clothes were wet .
Eunwoo: Let's go inside Y/N .
Y/N didn't wanted to go but still as she was feeling cold she agreed to go inside.
When Y/N and Eunwoo entered they saw no one in the hall.
.
.
.
.
This is true that Maze is pregnant and also with Y/N's husbands. Before they got married to Y/N they were dating. Since childhood Maze has feeling for them but they didn't later Maze proposed them but they denied but as she was their childhood friend they accepted to date her. Even tho they were dating they never had any sexual relation but Just a somedays before getting married to Y/N when they told Maze to breakup cause they had feeling for Y/N and are getting married to her. Maze told them to have a last drink with her so they all got drunk after that they just woke up beside Maze and they were naked . They still don't know what happened that night. Now after so much time Maze came back to their life not because of project but because she was pregnant. As Maze's father was great friend of Members father they had to keep Maze with them. Even Maze father told one of the members to get married to her and as it also their responsibility. But they denied to get married to her but this Maze's father doesn't know.
.
.
.
Y/N was sitting near the window when Eunwoo came inside with the cake he made .
Eunwoo:Here try it.
Y/N denied .
Eunwoo:Y/N you are not a weak girl right?
Y/N nodded her head .
Eunwoo:Show Maze that they are your husbands.
Y/N: But they are ignoring me.
Eunwoo:Oh god they are not ignoring you but they are in guilt and are feeling insecure that now you will leave them forever.
Y/N: But it hurts alot, I don't want to talk with them. I love them but what if they don't?
Eunwoo:I think they love you . But we can check it .
Y/N:How ?
.
.
.
.
Next Day...
Y/N was making pancakes as she wanted to make pancakes in her own style.
Whereas as all others were sitting on big table while maids were serving them.
Y/N came with her pancakes. She sat beside Eunwoo ignoring all others.
Eunwoo:Wow cupcake can I have a bite?
He said while forwarding his hands towards pancakes but Y/N slapped his hand .
Y/N:I don't like when someone ask me share something that is mine.
She said while looking at Maze.
Y/N:I don't let anyone share or take what's mine . So keep you hands away.
Eunwoo:Oh Possessive Queen. I am not taking what's yours .
Y/N:Hmm Now let's eat.
Y/N said these things in a indirect way to Maze.
After eating food Maze and BTS members were going somewhere.
Y/N:Where are you going?
Maze:Mind your own business.
Y/N:I didn't ask you Mistress , I asked my to husbands.
Maze:I am not a Miss-
Jin:We are going office.
Y/N:Ok I also want to go.
Maze:No-
Namjoon:You can go.
Y/N:Wait I will change my clothes.
She went upstairs.

                       Y/N's outfitAll the members looked at Y/N

                       Y/N's outfit
All the members looked at Y/N. She looks like an angel. So pure and beautiful. This is the why they love her so much . She is completely different from everyone.  Maze was standing there with Jealousy as BTS's members  were busy admiring Y/N with love and care.
Maze: Let's go
All of them then went to Office.
.
.
.
At office
All the staff bowed to they but no one bowed only Y/N bowed everyone back. The staff was amazed to see the Queen, She is beautiful and so pure from heart to respect them back. All went to the office room . Maze and other were busy in talking about project with other Staff. Y/N was just getting bored. So she silently went outside.When someone called her .
Sana: Queen I am Sana . Hi
Y/N:Hi.and just call me Y/N
Sana:ok Y/N where are you going.
Y/N:I was getting bored so I just came outside.
Sana:Do you want to see the whole office?
Y/N:Yes
Sana took Y/N to show office. Indeed Sana was amazed by Y/N pure and innocent nature.
Sana was thinking about how can these dangerous kings who have no mercy and  are always cold fall for such a sweet and innocent girl.
Sana:Y/N I have to go as I have got a urgent work you can go in the kings cabin.
Y/N:Ok
Y/N went to cabin . She saw a balcony. The view was beautiful. Anyone can see the whole country from here. She turned around and was about to go inside but she was pushed by someone.
Maze:Y/N it's time to say goodbye to this world....
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
T.B.C
Here is meme of the chapter

CHere is meme of the chapter

Pls vote the chapter.
Do you think that Y/N will die?
BORAHAE 💜