CHAPTER TEN

Jimin:Now get ready for your punishment dear wifey.
Y/N widened her eyes. She remembered what happened last time. She is already afraid .
Y/N: No pls .
Jimin came towards her suddenly smashed his lips on yours . Y/N didn't kiss him back instead she started pushing him but it was of no use.
Jimin left her lips as she was out of breath. Y/N started to breathe faster. There were tears in her eyes. For her only Jin the one who care for her as he never did anything with her and there are some strange feeling growing inside her specially for Jin.
Y/N: Please stop.
Jin suddenly stand and took Y/N to her room.
Taehyung: Hyung stop .
Jin:You guys better stop this before you regret in future.
He said and went from there whereas all the members got angry with his behaviour.But Namjoon knew that Jin won't do anything without a reason.
Namjoon:It's okay. Let's go .
All the members went towards their room.
.
.
.
.
Next Day
Y/N woke up . She was about to go inside the bathroom when Jin came inside with a black dress .He was looking world wide handsome as always.

He was looking world wide handsome as always

Jin: Princess wear this .
Y/N:Hmm but why?
Jin:Cause we are going somewhere.
Y/N: Who is going?
Jin:You and Me.
Y/N smiled she don't want anyone else to go with her as she is scared of them.
Jin:Smile often you look pretty.
Y/N ran towards bathroom and Jin chuckled at her cuteness.
Then he went downstairs and saw all his brothers sitting at table .
He sat their with them but no one talked with each other.
Then Y/N came downstairs everyone saw her she was looking beautiful.

Y/N went towards Jin and sat beside him.
Jin:How do you manage to look this pretty all the time?
Y/N blushed at his compliment.
Then maids started to serve the food.
All the members were angry that Jin is not talking to them and also that Y/N is is comfortable with Jin. But Namjoon started to understand everything all the reason why Jin is doing this but he remained silent so that he can confirm.
Jin:Eat this .
Y/N: No
Jin:See yourself you are so thin. It looks like we don't give you food to eat.
Y/N giggle.
Y/N:Ok but only little.
Jin:ok
All the members were done with the breakfast when Jin said.
Jin: You guys go today I am coming.
Jhope:Why?
Jin:Cause I want to stay with my wife today.
Jungkook: Hmm Fine.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP...
Y/N don't know where Jin is taking him .
Y/N:Where are we going?
Jin:You will know
Y/N:No tell me
Jin: I won't tell.
After few minutes they reached the palace where Y/N wanted to come for a long time.
Y/N:My house.
Jin:We came here to meet you family I know you must be missing them.
Y/N hugged Jin.
Jin: Now let's go.
Y/N:Yes .
Jin: Don't run.
.
.
They both entered and Y/N ran and hugged his brother Yeonjun.
Y/N:Oppa
Yeonjun:Y/N you how you came her?
Y/N:My husband bought me here.
Yeonjun looked and found only Jin standing there .
Y/N:Where is appa??
Y/D:I am here my daughter.
Y/N went towards him and hugged him also.
Y/N:I missed you a lot. You know appa Jinie Bought me here he is very kind .
Jin loved the nickname you gave to him and he was happy to see you happy.
Y/D: Really?
Yeonjun and Y/D dad were happy and impressed by Jin that he brought her here and she also told them that he is kind. Which makes them think that her husbands are changing.
Jin came and bowed him.
Y/D:Thank you son for bringing him here.
Jin: It's my duty to keep her happy.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP....
(Your author is a bit lazy so pls bear this lazy author's laziness🥲🥺)
Jin again took Y/N somewhere.
Jin:Here we are.
Y/N:oh finally.
Jin took her inside the beautiful temple.
Jin:Come fast .
Y/N:Yes .
They started praying when a Monk came and gave them blessings.
Monk:May you both be happy forever and love each other with all your heart.
My blessings are with you.
Y/N and Jin thanked the monk and went back to their home.
.
.
.
Night time...
Y/N was really happy that Jin took her out today and her unknown feelings for him grow even more.
Y/N and Jin reached the home she was running like a kid when she fell and cut her ankle.
Jin ran towards her and picked her up in the bridal style.
Jin:I warned you many times not to run didn't I?
Y/N: Sorry .
Jin took her inside and made her sit on sofa . He then brought some medicine and started applying it.
Y/N was looking at him . Her face was really close to his head .
Y/N:*He is caring *
Jin finally finished apply medicine when he was about to get up his head got bumped into Y/N's head . They both were just an inch away for each other. Jin then stared at her lip a sudden rush to kiss her that's when he started kissing her his lips were moving slowly and gently. Y/N got melted in his and started kiss him back . Jin Pulled Y/N closer by his waist where a Y/N kept his hand on his shoulder. They both were busy kissing each other not knowing that other were burning in Jealous.
.
.

Jimin: How can she kiss him ? She always resisted us.
All members were angry they were afraid what if you fall for Jin leaving all of them. They also love you they don't want to lose u .
............................................................................
T.B.C
Here is meme of the chapter

CHere is meme of the chapter

Please vote this chapter.
You can check out my new story.
"MY SPOLIED WIFE"
JJK×Y/N
BORAHAE 💜