CHAPTER SIXTEEN

When it hurts but it hurt so good..
Do you take it?
Do you break it off?

___________________________________________
Y/N was seating in her room . She is looking different. Her aura , her style , even her behaviour has been changed.

                             Y/N Outfit

Someone came to her .He was wearing a black suit with a hat and black sunglass. His face was fully covered. He is the world's best detective Dohyun.
Dohyun: Queen I have got to know that there is an old lady who was maid here and knows about the incident.
Y/N:Ok ask her whatever she knows.
Dohyun: Yes Queen and till now how much I have investigated kings are not at fault.
Y/N:I know Dohyun that's why I want you to investigate this.
Dohyun:Ok Queen. I will take my leave now.
Y/N:Fine.
He went outside and Eunwoo came in her room.
Eunwoo:So what happened?
Y/N:He also thinks that kings are not at fault,It was all planned. He said he knows a lady who was maid at that time.
Eunwoo: That's good. By the way Y/N want to go outside. You are being boring these days.
Y/N:But I have to ignore them . And also I have to show them that I have changed.
Eunwoo:Ya Ya whatever. Let's just go.
Y/N:Arg you are annoying.
Eunwoo:See who is saying.
Y/N:ok let's go.
.
.
.
Y/N went downstairs with Eunwoo and saw her husbands seating in living room while doing some work.
Jimin:Y/N
Y/N:Yes what happened?
Namjoon:We have to go to a party today in evening. So get ready before 7:00pm.
Y/N:Ok
(Cold face)
Well Y/N has changed her behaviour just to show Maze that she is having no interest in her husbands,and that she has fell out of love. By doing this Y/N will continue her investigation secretly.Whereas Maze will be fooled by Y/N trick and at the end she will lose this game and Y/N will win . As she already said her husbands were always hers and will be.
Y/N and Eunwoo went to Park.Its Y/N's favourite place.
Eunwoo:So you will go to a party today with them.
Y/N:I have to. What about you . You might have also got an invitation.
Eunwoo:I have but I have to go out today with someone.
Y/N: Someone?
Eunwoo:Hm Someone special.
Y/N:OMG you got a girlfriend.
Eunwoo:Well no she is my fiancée .
Y/N: That's great. Just tell me when will I meet her.
Eunwoo:Soon
Y/N:Fine.
Y/N started walking in the park. She remembered what happened that day when Y/N made breakfast for them and wanted to talk to them.
Flashback ...
Y/N took the food and entered the room. They all were seating on sofa while working. They saw Y/N and smiled. They were really happy to see her. Because Maze they didn't got time to talk to their wife and explain her what's happening. Now finally they can. Y/N kept the food on the table . She sat beside them. She was about to say something when Maze came inside while crying. Y/N gave her a confused look on which she responded with an smirk.She went towards Suga (the most scary one). This won't be a lie if they say that they still have some feelings for Maze. It might be because she is their friend from childhood and they didn't want their friend to be sad as per them they already broke her once and they don't want to do it again.
Maze:she took all the food I maid and even she burned my hand so that she can take the food and say that she it made it for you.
Y/N:WTH are you saying? I made all this food myself and why would I burn your hand.
Maze:Y/N stop lying. I know you hate that I am carrying their baby . But why are you doing this act to being good.
Y/N:Just stop lying.
Maze;Ok You guys want proof here.
She called a maid .
Maze:Tell me didn't Y/N burnt hand and took the food I made.
Maid looked at Y/N then Maze.
Maid:She did
Y/N:WHY ARE YOU LYING. WHY WOULD I WANT TO STEAL THE FOOD SHE MADE. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. I AM NOT LIKE HER WHO LOVES TO STEAL WHAT'S OF OTHERS.
Maze:I HAVE NOT STEAL ANYTHING.I LOVE THEM AND I AM ALSO CARRYING THEIR BABY.
Y/N:YOU ARE JUST A GOLD DIGGER. YOU WANT THEIR MONEY NOTHING ELSE .
Maze was cut off by Suga.
Suga:BOTH OF STOP AND Y/N GET OUT.
Y/N:Why? I didn't do anything.
Suga:Y/N JUST
Maze:Go away from me.
Y/N looked at her husbands and then their mistress.She silently went out. It's hurts to see them like this .They have changed. She knows there might be a reason for them to change but they should be little good too.
After sometime when Y/N was going to her room she heard something that made her believe that Maze was lying.
She was on call with someone.
Maze:Dad don't worry they wouldn't know that I am not carrying their child. I showed them the fake reports.
Dad:Ok just marry them soon . Then you will be the queen.
Maze:I know it's just because of their wife they are not ready to marry. They really love her alot.
From that day Y/N started to investigate and find the proof to show it to her husbands and kick Maze out of their life.
.
.
Y/N went home with Eunwoo. She went to get ready for the party. She went downstairs and saw Eunwoo ready to go to meet his fianceé.
Y/N:My handsome friend is so impatient to meet his fianceé.
Eunwoo:It's not like that.
Y/N:I know.
Eunwoo: Bye I am going.
Y/N: I also want to go with you.
Eunwoo: Come then.
Y/N:No no I don't want to ruin your romantic date with your fianceé.
Eunwoo:ok bye
Y/N:byeeie and Have a wonderful date.
Eunwoo then went for date.
Maze saw Y/N and went towards her.
Maze:Oh so you are going to party with them.
Y/N:Yes .You also want to go?But can't go right? Because I am their wife.
Maze:Just wait for sometime then you will not able to stand here also.
??:I got it, Your game is over now...
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
T.B.C
Here is meme of chapter

Vote goal 10+
BORAHAE 💜💜