CHAPTER SIX

CONTAINS 18+ SCENE.IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE DON'T WATCH....
Y/N:Jim-in
Jimin:I didn't knew that you know me so well.
Y/N:Let me go.
Jimin:No Princess I won't.You have done a big mistake.
Suddenly the Music stopped and the partners got switched. Finally Y/N was now with Eunwoo.
Y/N:Eunwoo they are here.
Eunwoo didn't waste a minute to understand whom she is taking about.
Eunwoo: Really?? But how .
Y/N:They will take me with them again .
Eunwoo: I won't let it happen.
Eunwoo hold Y/N hand and took her to a room.
Eunwoo:Listen stay here I will tell Guards to check the whole palace.
Y/N:Eunwoo Pls don't go I am scared.
Eunwoo hugged Y/N to calm her.
Eunwoo: You are strong.Right??
Y/N:Hmm.
Now Y/N was alone waiting in room . She is scared.It's been 5 min that Eunwoo didn't came back.
Y/N:Where is he?
Suddenly the door open.Y/N got up from the bed thinking Eunwoo came back.
Y/N:Eun-
But she saw someone she never wanted to see.
Jungkook:You are very eager to see him.
Jhope:Oh but he is not here.
Namjoon:Now what will you do dear wifey?
Y/N stepped back from door seeing her 7 husbands standing in front of her. She was about to run but Yoongi held her by her waist.
He pulled her towards him . Now he was back hugging Y/N while she was trying to get out from his grip.
Yoongi: Don't. You have already made us angry.
Y/N got an idea and she bitted his hand. She started running toward the bathroom.
Yoongi:Now I won't spare you.
Jin ran behind her and catched her.
Jin:You think you are more clever than us.
Again the door open revealing Eunwoo.
Y/N:Eunwoo
Eunwoo:Leave her .
Namjoon:Why are you middling in husbands and wife matter.
Eunwoo:She is not you wife.
Jimin:She is and that tho legally.
Eunwoo:But you have forced her.
Taehyung:Oh really? So what?
Eunwoo ran towards Y/N and snatched her from Jin's hands . They both started running.
Jungkook: He think he will able to run.
Y/N and Eunwoo were running as there was crowd they were having struggle in getting out . They both reached in the garden. But many guards and blocked them.
Jin:Again same mistake Princess.
Jhope:Now come here nicely so we will let your friend go . Otherwise you know we can do anything.
Y/N don't want Eunwoo to get hurt so she went towards them.
Eunwoo:Y/N what are you doing? Don't go to them.
Y/N:I don't want anything happen to you.
Jimin hold her hand and took her.While guards were holding Eunwoo.
Eunwoo:Y/N COME BACK.
.
.
.
.
Now Y/N was standing infront of the palace she never wanted to come back but here she is .
Yoongi hold her hand dragging her inside the house.
Y/N:Ah my hand. Leave me.
They all went towards their room .
All the other members were also angry but what she did with Yoongi made him so angry He is the most dangerous one when it comes to anger .
He threw her on the bed.
Yoongi:WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH? IF WE ARE BEING GOOD TO YOU THEN CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN. YOU HAVE DID A BIG MISTAKE DISOBEYING US, NOW YOU WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMEONE DISOBEY US.
Jimin:You know that we thought to give you time to adjust with us and then we will touch you and do whatever. But now no more wait and there is no need of showing you mercy.
Y/N was now crying . She is so scared that she even can't say them anything.
Taehyung: Now let's don't waste our time Princess.
.

18+ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE SKIP THIS PART.....

Taehyung pulled her down by her legs and smashed his lips on her . Y/N was shocked and now she was crying more getting hint what they are about to do with her. Y//N started hitting his chest but he held her both the hands and pinned them on the bed. After she was out of breath he left her and Yoongi handover her .He smashed his lips on her. Jimin started to remove her gown while yoongi was busy kissing her . After that Yoongi left her lips as she was out of breath . Till now Jimin removed her gown and now she was only in her garments.
Y/N:Please stop . Don't do this.
Jimin:We already told you not to disobey us but you did so now bear this concencences.
Now Jungkook started to bit her legs. Jimin now started hitting her neck and Namjoon now started to roam his hand around her body . Other were enjoying the view. Their Ego was hurt so they didn't saw what they were doing to a fragile girl .
Y/N:Ah St-op p-lease don't rape me.
Jimin took off her remaining clothes and now she was naked.
Jimin: Beautiful
Jhope now came and started sucking and biting her boobs. Whereas Yoongi went down toward her womanhood and started to lick it. Now Jhope and Yoongi were enjoying whereas other members were waiting for their turn .
Y/N:Ah Pls Sto-p
Suddenly Yoongi entered his finger inside her. Y/N scream due to the pain.
Y/N:Ah st-op it hur-ts.
But all of them were deaf except Jin . He don't want this to happen.
Now Jin wasn't able to take this anymore he can't let his brother do this to her. She is so fragile. They told her father to take care of her. They want her to love them not hate.
Jin: YOONGI STOP .
All of them looked at him . Yoongi stopped .
Yoongi:What happened hyung?
Jin: Stop can't you see she can't take it. She is fragile and we told her dad to take care of her . Do you want this? To force her . I am saying as a big brother this is is not right. See her state. Stop it.
All of them saw her. She was crying her hair were a mess and she was pleading them to stop. Yes they don't want this they love her so they don't want her to hate them more. Yoongi left her. Till now Y/N got unconscious . They made her wear her clothes and took her to her room and made her sleep. Then they were to their room.
............................................................................T.B.C
Here is the meme of the chapter...
.
.

CHere is the meme of the chapter

Pls vote the chapter....
BORAHAE 💜