Chapter 2 - Self Control.

Harry ripped off the sleeve of his already torn shirt, showing off the dark mark. Molly let out a cry, Arthur, albeit it being just out of instinct, he pushed his family a bit behind him, which Harry noticed, feeling a sharp pain in his heart at the act. Lupin stood in confusion and Alastor grabbed out for his wand, only to remember it was taken. "YOU FOOLISH CHILDREN!" He yelled out and Harry sent him a warning glare.

"You really think I would join the dark lord himself?!" He yelled and ran a hand through his hair, which pushed away the hair from his eyes, seeing them red with black slits, instead of their normal green. Indicating he was agrivated. "Harry-" Arthur began but Harry just pointed to him and shook his head. "Don't pretend I didn't see you push your family behind you when you saw..." He said and Molly gulped.

"Dear, you have to understand-" "Understand what!? That years of trust can be broken by an accident!?" Harr yelled out and just then, Draco pushed Harry behind him. "Harry had no say in getting that mark! Neither did I!" He yelled and showed his mark as well. Molly walked over, and gripped their wrists, showing the white lines and she let a tear slip from her eye.

"But how come..? Only he can give it away." She said and Draco ripped his arm away from her grasp, clearly still on edge with everything that had happened, where as Harry placed his hand on top of hers, rubbing his thumb against the back of her hand, caringly. "Harry woke up screaming in agony..." Draco began and sighed deeply at the eyes on him. "He wouldn't stop screaming and asking for help... And we could do nothing to help him..." Draco said and wrapped his arm around Harry's torso once more. "Usually you pass out, as to not feel the pain... But Harry was not in any way drugged before hand. We brought him to Snape, who helped him get through it." Draco sighed and glared at them all. "It went on, for a little over an hour."

Molly brought her hand up to Harry's scarred face and gently rubbed it. Hermione and Ron had been told in short about the experience, but this... Ron felt sick and Hermione was just standing there. "Why didn't you tell someone?!" Lupin asked and walked over to Harry, placing his hands on the boys shoulders. "We could have helped you!"

Harry shook everyone off of him and stepped back. "We have more important things that need handled. I have something dark inside of me, thats why my aura is different. And only magical creatures have mates, so there you go." He said and then ran up the stairs. Alastor walked up to Draco and put a finger in his chest, poking him. "I don' believe that ya didn' do somethin' to Harry." He said and Draco pushed Alastors hand away, gently.

"Don't get me wrong man, I am glad that people are taking care of him. But if I didn't want this, why the hell would I put the curse on someone that I love? My Father doesn't respect me as a person of my own will, and forced this on me, drugging me while I slept. When I woke up, 3 days later, I had the mark. That was last summer." He said and Alastor eyed the boy. "Wanna know what Harry's response was to finding out about the damn mark?" He asked and Moody just hummed, nodding his head. "He kissed my wrist, saying that the darkness of that mark does not represent what kind of human I am and can grow to be. If Harry Potter, can respect a death eater. Why can't you?"

And then he followed up the stairs, after Harry and into their room to change, having felt exposed long enough. "He's not wrong..." Ron said and they laid the wands on the table. All turned to him and Hermione smiled a warm smile, the red head had come far since Christmas break ended. "What ya mean, boy?" Alastor asked and walked over, eyeing Ron. "You got the mark of darkness too or somethin?" He asked and Ron scoffed. "Hell no..." He said and shook his head, sadness overwhelming his features. "I let my best mate get beat half to death, because he joined the snakes... I have more darkness in me that he does, or would ever have..." Molly's eyes widened as she looked at the teens.

Fred and George had stayed silent for a long time, but felt they needed to say something. "Ron, you can't blame yourself for Harry gettin' beat up." Fred said and Ron turned to him with raised brows. "I watched. He was dragging blood after him afterwards... Pansy Parkinson went into a panic attack, as she tried to scoop his blood back into him, and hold his wounds closed." He said and shook his head, everyone looking down and away from the red head. "So yeah. I may not have been the one to have done the beating... But Harry doesn't trust me... At least not like he did before." He said and then drew a breath, walking off, Hermione walking after him, but stopped and said.

"Ron has already paid for what he has done... Now you just need to come to terms with it, and not treat him differently." She said and then she was gone.

"Fucking hell..." Ginny said and Molly gave her a look, making the girl flare up. "Don't you look at me like that! This day started out normal for me! THEN DUMBLEDORE WENT AND DIED, FALLING OUT OF THE FUCKING ASTRONOMY TOWER! RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING FEET! DRACO JUMPING DOWN AFTER HIM AND THEN HARRY IN HIS WEIRD WOLF FORM!" She yelled out and drew a breath before yelling some more, leaving everyone in shock.

"HARRY IS WITH ALL THE PARTS A DEATHEATER! NOT THAT HE WOULD EVER GO AN JOIN! BUT BEING SUMMONED! HE ACTUALLY HAD TO STOP HIMSELF FROM FOLLOWING!" She had tears streaming down her cheeks. "He is my brother! And I can't do anything to HELP HIM! AND YOU LOT WENT RIGHT TO THE BLAME AND ATTACK! WHEN HE HAS DONE NOTHING, BUT PROTECT US! BRINGING US INTO HIS HOME! HIS HOME! For shelter!"

Ginny was turned around and brought into a tight hug. She sniffed and recognized the smell of Harry, sobbing even more as she wrapped her arms around him, crying into his chest, sobs racking through her. "It's been a long day..." He said and caressed her over the hair. "Sleep..." He placed his thumb on her forehead and she fell asleep. Harry caught her before she fell and lifted her up bridal style.

"How..." Molly asked with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Yeah... Long story..." Harry said and laid Ginny on the couch. "Get some sleep... Everyone. The house is clean, just find a room and settle in for tonight... We'll talk tomorrow... More Aurors should be here by then as well." He said and walked off again. As he was about to walked up the stairs, Lupin grabbed his arm. "Harry... I'm sorry..." He said and Harry just froze, stopping in his tracks. "Why didn't you tell me...?" He asked and Lupin stopped for a split second, taking in that second to think about what Harry could be meaning.

"Why didn't you go over Dumbledores head, and just take me home with you and Sirius..?" He asked and Lupins face fell. "I'm sorry Harry... He said that it was safer with your aunt and uncle... And then Sirius was captured on false charges..." Harry gulped and nodded. "It wasn't safer with them..." He whispered and then walked up the stairs and went to lay with Draco on the bed, sighing deeply.

"One hell of a day..." Draco mumbled and Harry just hummed. "Also... Don't think we aren't talking about you letting yourself fall out of the tower..." Harry said and then turned with his back to Draco, pulling the covers up around his ears, placing his glasses on the nightstand. Draco laid still for a moment, before humming and laying up close to Harry, cuddling him. "Night, love..."