My two victors. Hunger Games x HP Crossover.

Harry James Potter ; the name that he was known for in the Wizarding world. He was truly a boy of many names. More than anyone could fathom, and it was hard to keep track, sometimes. Harry James Potter, Chosen One, Golden Boy, Scarhead, Kat, Katnip, Harriett Everdeen. Wait- 

Those three last ones, those were not from the Wizarding world... No. Kat was Harry's nickname. A name he had been given from his agility and fast reflexes. Katnip, was due to his weird obsession with smelling the wild plants and herbs, and Harriett Everdeen... Well. That was the name of the girl that had been adopted after having been found in the outskirts of the Hob, when she only 3 years old. 

What no one in the whole of District 12 knew, was that Harriett Everdeen, was a boy. A boy with a very hard and weird past, a past none of them would likely ever get to know. He hoped to keep it that way. Especially after having Volunteered to take his little sisters place in the Hunger Games, around 6-7 months prior. 

Harriett was only a small 15 year old 'girl' (boy) when he was reaped. He had just finished his 4th year at Hogwarts, and was trying to recover from the hurt and overwhelming sense of fear at what had happened. He had destroyed Voldemort, as the creature was rising from the couldron. He couldn't possibly explain how he had done it. He had case a spell over there, he didn't even remember which, and all of a sudden, the death eaters that had gathered on the spot, all laid dead... As well as Cedric. But Cedric wasn't his fault! Cedric was already dead... By Wormtail's (Peter Pettigrews) hand.

The Games did nothing to help his sanity. He hoped he wouldn't have to deal with anything like that, ever again. But none the less, the Quarter Quell was coming up, and Snow wasn't exactly pleased with the previous years, outcome. 

Harry / Harriett had gotten engaged with Peeta Mellark. Harry had come clean to Peeta way earlier, that he was a boy, and if he wanted to call off their relationship due to it, Harry would rather have it be 'now' than later. That was 5 months ago... Now they were sneaking off to avoid any people or cameras in order to meet in Peeta's lone house and just talk. They would talk for hours, eating berries that had been harvested earlier, or bread from the bakery. 

Harry and Peeta both knew that Harry could never show himself as a boy. Harriett was the 'Girl on Fire', yet another name that he had earned over the span of the Game, that was, however, Cinna's doing. Harry had yet to tell Peeta about magic, knowing that he would be breaking many laws to do so. Harry was already breaking a very strict law, of 'no magic outside of school until you're 17', since he had been using glamours to give himself lady parts, since he was 13, and had yet to be reprimanded or punished for it, he figured no harm would happen if he continued that little act. 

Peeta didn't mind 'going gay' for Harry. He had truly fallen head over heels for this one person, that he cared not about gender or anything like that. All he wanted was Harry. And Harry felt the same, even though he had always known he was gay. 

The day came where he had to tell Peeta of magic and all of that. Peeta had gotten himself into some trouble, and now Harry stood with a confused Fiancé and a group of equally confused Witches and Wizards, at 12 Grimmauld place. 

Peeta took it surprisingly well, actually. "Just another part of you to love." Harry, who had promised to be back after New years, had to full-fill his promise, but due to the Quarter Quell announcement, and knowing that Peeta would Volunteer in Haymitch's place, or would deny Haymitch the right to Volunteer for him, they would be back in the games by June. He brought Peeta along to Hogwarts. As well as being fashionably late. Fun, right?

---

I kind of like the whole idea of this. But I don't know if I should puplish it... What do you all think? Leave your thoughts in the comments... And please, no hate or anything, this is a rough draft of my thoughts about the beginning of the story. It's, as I said, rough, meaning, it needs some thinking through and all of that. But I want your thoughts, and I don't think I will start to puplish before I have enough viewers tell me they want it. Until then it will be a fun draft think of mine. (Got a lot of those...)

There will be 2 weeks in June 2023, where I won't be puplishing, but I will try to get a few chapters out before I say 'Au revoir' or 'Adiós'  Idk, you choose. 

-Author Cupcake!