Chapter 4 - A realisation and New Wands.

Harry sat in a chair with Draco in his lap, eating a piece of toast and listening to the ones before him, discuss what should happen in the near future. Then he put the plate down, which caused the attention to shift to him. He sighed and shrugged.

"Harry..?" Lupin asked and the ravenette looked at him and nodded. "Ginny, Neville, Luna, Draco, Pansy and Blaise all have to return to Hogwarts after summer..." He said and everyone came with an outburst, even Draco who stared at the boy with wide eyes. "But-?! What the hell Harry?!" Arthur yelled out and Harry raised his hand, gently nudging Draco, who stood and sat again when Harry stood up.

"Calm down... What I mean is. Draco, Blaise and Pansy all have to make it seem as if though nothing has changed. Me and Draco are fully capable of feeling and telling when something is the matter, by the fact of our marks." He said and pulled up his shirt, turning off the glamour and for the first time ever, showing off the mark like tattoos all over his torso, moving into his pants and upwards, circling his jaw.

"Ginny, Luna and Neville have yet to complete their years... And so they will also go to Hogwarts, especially since if they don't, the deatheaters will come after the ones they care about... Unless their families forget them." He said and eyed Hermione, who clenched her jaw and looked away.

"But what about the danger..?" Molly asked and pulled Ginny close to her. "It will be very dangerous, of course it will. But remember, Severus Snape is on our side..." Harry said and an chorus of gasps went through the room. "Yes yes, shocker I know. But he is. And so is every student and teacher originally at Hogwarts. Draco, Blaise and Pansy will have to work full time to gain the deatheaters trust-"

And so Harry explained the whole plan... It took hours due to the many questions and inputs, and the tears that were shed from almost everyone. Harry paced the floor as he explained and gestured with his hands. Draco looked at the boy, whom he loved so very much, when it dawned on him.

"I have to leave tomorrow then..." He said and Harry stopped, his whole body stopping as his shoulders dropped slightly. 'He already knew...' Draco thought to himself and Harry turned to look at him with sad eyes, both of his eyes turning green with golden flakes swimming in them. "But..." Draco said and looked at them all with fear. "I don't wanna go..." He said and shook his head. "No... I refuse!" He exclaimed and stood up shaking his head. "Draco..." Hermione started, but Harry just looked at her, shaking her head before turning to Draco.

"I'm sorry, my love..." He said and Draco felt the tears trickle down his cheeks, before burrying his face in Harry's shoulder. "Ginny, Neville, Luna, Pansy and Blaise... Will be there for you the whole year..." Harry whispered into Draco's ear, the others in the room decided to give them some privacy and talked among themselves, discussing the upcoming year.

"But they won't be you..." Draco said and Harry nodded. "I know... I will miss you too... So very much... But it has to be done, and you know that..." Harry said, caressing Draco by moving his hand through the thick blonde hair on his lovers head. "Promise me that you return, alive..." Draco whispered and Harry smiled. "The day that I return... You will feel my touch on your skin... Not by me touching my markings, but by having my arms around you, and my lips against yours..." Harry said and Draco pulled back, looking with puffy red eyes into Harry's.

"Okay..." He said and Harry nodded slowly, his right eye turning red once more and Draco chuckled. "Only I am able to make your eyes completely green, now..." He said and Harry nodded with a smile. "We have to get our wands now..." Harry said and looked at the group in the house.

"Will you all prepare some lunch? Me and Draco have business to attend." He said and as he got a nod from them all, he and Draco Apparated out of the house, and into Ollivanders store.

Harry grasped Draco's hand tightly and looked around the place. "TAKE WHATEVER YOU WANT! I WON'T CAUSE ANY TROUBLE!" An old mans voice sounded from a place in the back. "Mr. Ollivander?" Harry asked and leaned over the counter, eyeing the isle. "I know that voice..." Ollivander said and came forward. "Mr. Potter... Mr. Malfoy..? What in the world are you two doing here?" He asked and eyed the two.

Harry cleared his throat and looked at the male with caution. "Our wands broke. We need new ones." He said and Ollivander hummed, narrowing his eyes and nodded. "Alright... Quite alright..." He said and then walked back down the isle, getting out different wands for the two to try out. And they did.

For hours, to be precise. Ron, at one point, came by to check up on them, and was almost set on fire by a miss spell. "Bloody hell mate!" He exclaimed just before jumping out of the way. "Sorry!" Draco exclaimed and Ronblinked at the boy, gulped and nodded. "I uhh... I'll tell the others it'll be a while..." He said and apparated out of there.

Ollivander was quite frustrated near the end, as practically the whole shot had now been turned upside down.

"I have no more left!" He exclaimed and the two boys both hummed, looking at each other in deafeat. "Although..." Ollivander said and they looked towards him once more. "I do have one..." He said and then nodded, before disappearing off to somewhere completely different. A place neither of the two boys had ever heard or seen before, and he was gone for a good 4 minutes, before returning.

"Could it be..." He said and looked at the large box in his hand and then at the two boys. "Maybe it could..." He said and then came forward with it. "This box," He said and placed a hand on it, while laying it on the table. "bears the two wands, Merlin and Arthur, themselves, wielded..." He said, making Harry and Draco's eyes widen. "I am the only carrier of these wands, obviously..." Ollivander said with a little smile. "Please, try them..." He said and opened the box, showing off the wands.

Merlins wand: It was made of Godwood, it is a pale wood, almost pearlescent white in colour. In the presence of divine magic godwood gives off a faint glow. But this had been stained with a darker colour, making it black with a white glowing lines going through it. It was twisted and a bit bended in the end. At the handle, it had a carving of a fang, the white light, making it pop from the dark wood. The handle also had a dark green pearl weaved into the wood, the wood wrapping tiny branches around it, holding it in place.

Arthurs wand: His wand was made of Darkwood, its wood, when cut, is naturally a deep, rich red that, in its finished form, can be treated to either a bright crimson or a dull, reddish-gray. The handle was twisted and had a skull on the end of it. The end of the wand, was a very light red and looked almost like a cliff top,all edged up and pointy. The middle was twisted thinner than the end and the handle thicker.

"They're beautiful..." Harry said and Ollivander smirked as Draco nodded as well. "Try them out boys, please." He said and the two glanced at each other. Harry picked up Merlins and Draco, Arthurs... But it felt wrong some how, and they swapped, which made the whole room explode in light.

When the light died down, Harry and Draco both coughed and stepped back in shock. "Well..." Ollivander said, his eyes wide as well. "I think you just found your wands." He said and the two looked at him with a smile.

Then he looked them over and his eyes widened. "What's the matter?" Draco asked and then Ollivander gulped, "I think you should see for yourselves..." He said and pointed to a full body mirror, which they both turned too.

Harry's eyes widened, as did Draco's. They had changed, quite a lot. Their marks were visible, despite a glamour spell, and they reached all the way up to their temples. And were seen over their collar bones. They hesitantly looked at where the Darkmark was, to which they both gasped. The dark mark was intertwined with their bond. "Let me see your back." Harry said and Draco turned for the boy to look.

The ravenette pulled up Draco's shirt, looking at the many swirling black lines, and eyed the wolf head, which stared right back at him. "Hm..." Harry said and turned for Draco to look at his, and the blonde was met with the same. It was beautiful.

"Why didn't you boys tell me you were bonded mates?" Ollivander asked and his eyes widened. Harry stepped away from Draco and over to the man. "Because, he is everywhere." Harry said and raised his wand to Ollivanders head. "I would have to obliviate you of our visit..." He said and Ollivanders eyes widened. "Or..." Harry said with a sigh. "You can stay in safety at the Black Manor, with a few others." He said and lowered the wand, holding out his hand. "No one would be able to enter, or penetrate your mind, due to the wards." He said and Ollivander looked around his shop. "The Weasley Twins will hold an eye out for your things..." Draco said and laid an arm around Harry's waist.

"What ya say?"

A/N: Hey! Just a little quick thing! I apologise if it is taking longer to puplish this one than the last one. The WAR ARC is a bit dreadful for me to write, as I had written it all, but then my computer shut down before it had saved, as I write on a different platform, and then copy it in here. So. Once again, I am sorry. I don't even know if anyone is reading this story, but anyway. Bye. <3