Separate Tides

Nn- Nickname

It's been a week and a half since the pertrifiaction ceremony and Eda, Lilith, Luz, King and Yn are now bounty hunters to try and get food on the table, although Yn no longer has to stay at the Owl House he chooses to stay and help his friends. Luz every day has been filming messages for her mother but as the portal has been broken nothing goes through, but she still has hope.

Like today, she was making a message explaining the people she lives with. She's done everyone but Yn. So when she walks into the attic seeing Yn's makeshift room, seeing books on books, around an unmade camping bed and at a small desk where Yn sat, with his legs crossed on the swivel chair that Eda had. Yn was wearing a blue and purple coloured button shirt, that was unbuttoned showing off his plain white shirt, he also had his normal black trousers and black boots however instead of a hood on covering his hair and hiding his ears, which no one has ever seen, he wears a dark blue beanie what shows some of his white hair that pokes out at various places. "And, this is Yn, he may be a mystery to some, but I feel like I am getting to know the part he hides like I didn't know he knew how to do glyphs, so now he helps me teach Lilith and Eda. He's also the only one to be helping me try and find a way back." Luz saddens before going back to her normal cheerful voice. "Luz, will we get you back," he calls to her before she closes his door to finish the message.

"Luz!" Eda shouts, standing outside next to a wagon holding many bags of bounties, it was going to be pulled by rat worms, Lilith was driving and Yn was feeding one of the worms, he called her Linda. "Time to bring these bad boys to market." Lilith looks down at her shirt, which was a human shirt with an almost dead battery on it, seeing some white feathers sticking to her. She grunts in annoyance, wiping the feathers off her. "Eda, do you own anything that isn't covered in feathers?" She asks, Eda turns to her older sister.

"I had to deal with a curse for 30 years so I think you can handle a few feathers." She says with a hand on her hip while the other one was holding a bottle with one of the bounties in it.

They arrive at the market seeing a shed ton of guards. "Wow, the Emperor is really taking over." Luz says as they pass a giant statue of Belos. Yn and Eda were both carrying a stack of bounties. "I see it too, Luz." Eda agrees.

"It's kinda hard to miss." Yn adds walking past some green guy, ignoring Luz's and Eda's conversation but doesn't miss Eda kicking the green dude.

He shakes his head before dumping his stack on the weight at the bounty connection point, earning 100 snails for it. But when Eda goes to cash in she only gets paid a ½ snail, which doesn't exist. "You can't do this to me. Do you know who I am?" Eda points to the red four-eyed dog, she also gets the attention of a small crowd and her sister, non-officially son and Yn, who was telling Lilith what to buy with the money he just got. "Yeah, you're Eda the Owl Lady. What are you gonna do? We all know you're powerless now." Eda growls at his claim exterior and draws a large circle but it only produces a small gas cloud that instantly disappears. "Ah! What the–" While she shows confusion the crowd all 'ohh' in pity. "Ah, this is awkward." Someone says.

Eda turns around at the small crowd. "I don't need your pity." She pulls out one of her wanted posters from her hair. "I was the most wanted criminal for years. You should fear me." But all good things come to an end when a rubbish man takes the poster from her hands and puts it in the rubbish bin he was pushing around. The crowd disperses mumbling things under their breath. Lilith laughs walking over to the two, with King and Yn following her. "Don't worry, sister. At least my image still commands respect and fear." She does almost the same pose as her poster was doing but her hopes and dreams are shattered when someone lights up her poster on the wall. King laughs and points to her "You're a traitor." King then climbs up onto Yn's shoulder. Lilith rushes to the man who sets her image ablaze. "What's going on? This is anarchy. Who told you to do this?" After the man was finished some new posters flew at the wall, sticking to it. It was the new face of the Emperor's Coven. The Golden Guard. He was standing there with his arms crossed. He was only wearing gold and yellow with a golden mask with two eye holds showing only darkness.