HOW COULD YOU! - T.K

Requested by: me.

Which twin: Tom.

What happens: Tom leaves Y/n for Heidi in 2018. (🚨No hate to either Heidi or Tom🚨)

Extra details: You were born in 1989/1990.

A/n: If there are any errors please tell me.

2018...

Y/n's POV:

A little backstory

Tom and I have been together since we were fourteen (2004), we met at one of his concerts that my friend dragged me too. I was in the crowd and Tom and I kept looking at each other. Then he invited me up on stage. And sandwiched me in between him and his guitar for the rest of the concert. We also kissed multiple times, during the concert. Then backstage he asked me out. Then when we were twenty (2010) we proposed to me and then when we were twenty-one (2011) we got married. I got pregnant with our first set of twins, when I was twenty-two (2012) and then gave birth in 2013 (when we were twenty-three) to identical twin boys called Stefan and Klaus Kaulitz. Then got pregnant again in 2014 (when we were twenty-four) with identical twin girls and the gave birth in 2015 (when we were twenty-five). The identical twin girls were called Adele and Elsa Kaulitz. And now it is 2018. And we are now twenty-eight.

End of backstory

"Y/n," shouted Tom in his thick german accent. "Yes babe," I answered. He walked in and sat down next to me. "I need to ask you something," he asked quietly looking down. "What is it, baby? You can tell me," I said. "I want a divorce," he said. My smiled immediately dropped. WHAT!?! WHY!?! "What..?" I asked about to cry. "I found someone else," he said looking down. "WHAT!?! Who is she!?!" I asked. "A German-American supermodel and judge on America's got talent called Heidi Klum," he said quietly. A supermodel, of course. "What about the kids?" I asked crying. "I want to be with her. I'm sorry, I just don't love you anymore." Ouch! "H-h-how long h-have you been s-seeing h-h-h-her?" I cried. "Four months." FOUR MONTHS!!! He's been cheating on me for four months. "HOW COULD YOU!!! WHAT DID I DO!?!" "I'm sorry, you didn't do anything it was me," he said. "But our children are so young, they need us together. The boys are only five and girls are only three years old," I said. "I'm sorry. I have the divorce papers," he said passing them to me. I took them with a shakey hand. "I'm going to go to her house, I'll come back tomorrow to get the divorce papers and pack my stuff up," he said. He got up and I watched him still crying.

Time skip...

2023...

The first three years after mine and Tom's divorce were very hard but my four lovely children have helped me through it. But four years ago, after one year of us being separated Tom didn't want to see or look after his kids. That's been so hard but his brother Bill has been so helpful. I don't know what would have happened, if Bill didn't help me.

Stefan and Klaus are now ten and Adele and Elsa are eight. And they are my pride and joys.

The boys are running around on the field of the park and the girls are playing in the playground. And I am sitting on the field under a tree. I finished putting the food out and called out to my children "Klaus! Stefan! Elsa! Adele! It's time to eat now!" They all screamed and came running to me. They sat down and started to eat.

As we were eating I looked at the path and saw a tall woman with blonde hair wearing a dress and a tall guy with long brown hair shirtless as walking towards. And I mean they were directly coming to us. Wait... is that Tom? It is!

"Hi Y/n," he said. "What do you want Tom?" I asked. "There's no need to be rude," said Heidi. "Oh shut up, hag," I replied. She gasped and Tom said "Don't speak to her like that." "Who..? Heidi..." I answered with a cocky smile.

"Mummy! Can we go play again?" Asked Stefan. "Of course, you can," I said smiling at them. "Thank you," they all said running off.

"What do you want?" I said. "He wants to see his kids again," Heidi said. "Who's he the cat's father? And also no because four years ago, he said that he didn't want to see them anymore. He did not even pay for child support because he didn't care what happened to them at all," I answered. "They are my kids," he said. "And their mine too, also I changed their surnames three years ago from Kaulitz to Y/s/n. So if you could leave, I need to read my book." They walked off and I said "Thank you, my dears!" They looked at me in disgust and once again walked off.

A/n: Please request!

Word count: 857