I didn't mean to hurt you! - B.K

I just want to say I LOVE the comments I received on my last imagine. They were HILARIOUS!

Once again sorry for taking along time. I've been busy with school.

Please get this book to 25k reads and 300 votes!

Requested by: @ViperMiku

Which twin: Bill.

What happens: Bill's been distant bc of concerts, interviews and recordings new songs. And he's been taking it all out on Y/n. Bill realises how much he has hurt Y/n and tries to talk to Y/n about it but she can't ignores him. But she ends up forgiving him.

Extra details: You're both 17 years old and dating for six months.

A/n: Please correct any errors I make. Also,
I just want to say not hate to Bill he would never talk to a woman like that. It is just a imagine, okay?!

Y/n's POV:

For the first two months of our relationship was wonderful. It was magical. Young love. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and we were always together. All the time. But three months ago everything changed. Oh and how it changed...

Bill for the last four months has been very distant for work. He's been stressed out and been taking it out on me. So we have been having many arguments. That he starts may I add. I hate arguing with Bill but also I am that type of person that if you go lower, I'll go lower. You can't tell me, you don't relate?

I know this seems pathetic but I just don't feel enough for him and I feel that I am just nuisance to him. I have really tried to make our relationship work but I just don't know anymore...

02:47am...

I heard someone open the door. It was Bill stressed out again. YAY! Another argument. "Hi Bill," I said to him nicely. "What do you want?" He asked rudely. "Why are you being rude? I just said Hi," I said angry dripping in my tone. He rolled his eyes at me and said "I know you don't make money and don't understand the stress of being important to the world and it's people but I do! And when I come home, I don't want to talk to you!" Boi! I'm gonna smack him into next week, if he carries on with this attitude. "First of all, I do have a job. I'm a waitress and also my boss said she is going to promote me next year when I turn 18 and I'll become the manager. So I do make money sure it's not a lot but if you have forgot, I'm also in college. And I am important. Sure I don't have fan girls touching me and wanting to f*ck me but I know people like me for me and don't because I'm famous and have money! And lastly, we never see anymore, so I am sorry that I want to spend time with you, when you get home!" I screamed at him. "SHUT UP YOU GOLD DIGGING B*TCH!!!" He screamed at me at the top of his lungs.

What did he just call me?

A gold digging b*tch?

"You know what I'm not gonna argue with you. I'm gonna go to bed and then tomorrow I'm gonna start packing my stuff..." I said peacefully getting up and walking to our, I'm mean his bedroom. As tears started to fall. I locked the door behind me.

God! Y/n! Pull yourself together!

Bill's POV:

Sh*t! Why did I say that I'm so f*cking stupid?! She can't leave me. I love her. I'll gonna make her forgive me tomorrow. My princess...

Y/n's POV:

Time skip...

I didn't sleep a wink last night. I was lying and looking up at the ceiling deep in my thoughts. I have decided to just ignore Bill while I get ready to leave.

I got up and took a shower. Brushed my teeth. Did my skincare routine. Brushed my hair. Dried it. Brushed it again. I didn't do my makeup, since I knew I'd cry and it would be a waste. And then I packed my all my bathroom stuff.

I walked into our, I mean his bedroom. And picked out an outfit. (You choose bc ik not everyone has the same style) I then packed my all my clothes into the suitcase. As I packed my clothes I picked up some of his clothes and hugged them, while tears welled in my eyes.

I then walked around the room collect my stuff: my jewellery but not the ones Bill's gifted me. And all of the other stuff I had.

I then walked out of the room quietly and grabbed the rest of my stuff. I didn't have much because we live in a very small apartment. Once, I had finished packing I brought two large suitcases and I'm bag to the door.

I then decided to make myself a quick breakfast before I left. As the toast was cooking, I wrote a not to Bill saying...

Hi Bill,

I'm sorry I am writing this note. If you have told me six months ago that I was writing this note; I simply wouldn't believe you. But I am...

I know this sounds pathetic but I have now given up on us. I've tried I really have. But the arguing is not stopping and it is getting worst. And I don't think it doing any good for either of us.

I really love you. I truly love so don't think that I don't. If you want us to get back together, then I think you know what you need to do.

With lots of love,

Y/n

I put butter on my toast and poured myself a class of orange juice and devoured it. Then Bill walked in... Great!

"Y/n? Baby? I'm really sorry for the I treat you. Please forgive me, I promise to make more time for you and not take my stress or bad mood out on you.

I ignored him as I went to wash up my plate, glass and knife. "Y/n..? Are you ignoring me?" He asked. "If it seems like I'm ignoring you, it's because I am," I answered snidely. I said drying the pots. And then putting them away.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry. It's just I have been, so stressed and I know this is so excuse but I can't take the pressure anymore. Please forgive me! I don't know what I'd do without you," he said as I walked over to the door to open it and get my bags. He then grabbed the suitcases of me and got on his knees crying. "I'm sorry Y/n. I know I haven't been the best before but I promise I'll be better. Because of you,
I feel I can truly be myself and make music. I love you so much. Please don't leave me!" I looked at him. His little diamondy eyes looked into mine. "You promise to change?" I asked. "Yes! I promise!" He said. "Ok, I forgive you," I said as Bill started to swing me around.

Word count: 1204