Are you jealous? - T.K

OH MY GOD!!! This book has over 1k reads! I really appreciate it!

Requested by: Anonymous.

Which twin: Tom.

What happens: Tom gets jealous of Y/n and Bill.

Extra details: None.

TW: Tom slaps Bill.

Y/n's POV:

"Hahahaha! Bill, I'm gonna die of laughter!"

"Hahaha! Am I really that funny?" Asked Bill sarcastically." Oh, shut up, Bill!" I shouted gasping for air.

Tom was out getting food and Bill and I were watching a movie and having a laugh. Honestly, Bill is  like my platonic soulmate.

Tom's POV:

I walked into my house,  to hear the sound of laughter. I recognised both laughs one was Y/n, my beautiful girlfriend and the other was wait... Bill, my younger twin brother. What!? "What's going on here?" I asked. And they both turned around.

Y/n's POV:

"Bill and I are watching a movie," I answered my boyfriend. "Sure, a likely story," he said. "We are look at the Tv, silly," said Bill. Tom looked at the screen and saw that we were telling the truth.

"Bill, can I talk to you for a minute? In private," said Tom. "Okay," Bill said standing up and walking out of the room whilst Tom followed him.

Tom's POV:

"Why are you flirting with my girl, man? What's not cool." "What? I'm not flirting with Y/n," Bill answered. "Yeah, you are." "I'm really not." "Then why were you to laughing?" "We can't laugh. I didn't know laughing was a crime." "She is my girlfriend not yours. She is mine, okay. Mine," I said warning Bill. "I know she is 'your girl'. And you can't stop me from hanging out with her just because your jealous that she prefers me over you-" The anger took over my body and I slapped Bill.

Y/n's POV:

I heard the argue and then all of a sudden I heard a bang. I ran into the kitchen, where they were to see Bill holding his cheek. "What the fu*k, Tom? Did you just slap, Bill?" I asked in shock. "Yes, he was flirting with you. And your mine-" "First of all, he was not flirt with me. Second of all, I am not use because I am not an fu*king object. And third of all, you need to apologise to your brother," I said to Bill. "I'm sorry Bill," Tom said annoyed. "It's okay, said Bill. "And?" I asked. "Sorry, Y/n." "Good."

Time skip...

I finished watching the movie with Bill while Tom was in our room probably still in a strop. "I need to go now but thank you for having me, Y/n," said Bill smiling. "It's okay, Billy," I said hugging him tightly.

Time skip...

I finished tidying up and went up to mine and Tom's room. "Hey Tommy," I said smiling. He ignored me. "Tom?" Ignored me again. "Oh, come on, Tom, you can't still be mad. We were literally doing nothing but watching a movie." Silence... "You know what? Either get over yourself and we cuddle or don't and I'll sleep in the spare room. Your decision." Silence...

I got changed in my pyjamas and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I walked out and said to Tom "Okay, goodnight,", I said about to walk out. "I'm sorry, can we please cuddle," I heard Tom say. I turned around smiling and said "It's okay." I walked over to him and jumped into his arms.

What's your favourite movie?

A/n: Please request!

Word count: 593