They fight over you - K.T

Thank you for over 9k reads!

Requested by: @Kaulitzswife

Which twin: Bill.

What happens: The twins have a crush on you and try and win you over.

Extra details: All there are 16 years old.

A/n: Sorry, this is short but I hope you like it! And please tell me if I have made any errors in this.

Y/n's POV:

I've been friends with the twins since we were six years old they are honestly my best friends.

Tom' s POV:

I've had the biggest crush on Y/n for since we were thirteen years old and I haven't said anything because I don't want to wreck our friendship but I really want her to be my girlfriend. So I'm going to ask her out.

Bill's POV:

Y/n is the most beautiful, amazing girl in the world. I've liked her since we were twelve years old. But I'm pretty sure, she has a crush on Tom. So I haven't said anything. But I need to tell her that I like her.

Y/n's POV:

I am reading book and I am so invested in it. "Hey Y/n!" Shouted Tom. "Hey Tom," I answered. "I need to ask you something." "Sure, what it is?" "I like you. Like I like you like you. And I really want you to be my girlfriend," he asked. "Ummm... I don't what to say," I answered absolutely shocked. "Y/n, I need to tell you something," said Bill walking in. "Ok, what it is?" "I have felt this way for four years now and I just need to tell you. I really like you. Like like you like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. WHAT!?!

This is awkward...

"Umm... this is kind of a hard situation..." "Why?" Asked Bill. "Because you and I have both just asked Y/n to be our girlfriend," said Tom annoyed. "Oh... Well I'm sorry to but you in this situation Y/n but you need to pick one of us," Bill said.

F*ck! Who am I going to choose? I have to go with my gut.

"Obviously, this is a weird and awkward situation to be in. And I like both of you and I don't want hurt your feelings but I have to go with what my gut is telling me." They both looked at me so hopeful. "The boy who's girlfriend I want he is _"

What's your favourite colour? (Mines black)

Word count: 414