Soulmates - B.K

A/n: Sorry to all the Bill lovers for not writing any Bill imagines. It's just no one has asked me to until now. Also thank you for the over 3k reads.

Requested by: @weeshite33

Which twin: Bill.

What happens: Bill is a vampire and Y/n is a human and they are soulmates.

Extra details: The day after you turn 18 years old you meet your soulmate. Bill is 21 years old.

A/n: If I have made any errors please tell me.

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n, it's time to meet your soulmate," my mum said. "Oh yeah..." I am excited but I'm also nervous because what if we don't get on.

The day after a female human turns eighteen years of age. They meet their soulmate who are either a male vampire or male werewolf and they are twenty-one years old. And today I was going to meet my soulmate, my mate. I don't know whether, I want him to be a vampire or a werewolf?

I walked to where I was told to meet up and I saw a tall man with long, black hair. "Umm hi..." I said and the guy turned around. "Hello, I'm Bill," he said. "I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you, Bill," I said with a smile and he smiled back. It became silent, so I decided to ask if he was a vampire or a werewolf. "So, Bill, are you a vampire or a werewolf." He looked up at me and said "I'm a vampire." God! He so beautiful and perfect. "Cool," I said. "I just wanted to say you are so beautiful," Bill remarked. I turned bright red and he chuckled. "Thank you," I answered. He then leaned in and his lips were on my mine. Oh my god, he is kissing me! He put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I moved my hands to his face and he moved his hands from my waist to my bum and gave it a squeeze. Which led me to open my mouth slightly and he took that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. As he was exploring my mouth, I could feel that he was my soulmate. (This made me cringe ahh)

Time skip...

Third person's POV:

After a month of being together, you have to get married, so Bill decided to pick tonight to propose to Y/n.

Bill's POV:

In half an hour, I'm going to propose to Y/n and I am so excited but also very nervous.

At the moment, Y/n and I are walking along the beach and she was talking about some drama that as happening between her friends. I looking at her knowing that she was the one for me.

I went down to pretend to tie my shoe lace.

Y/n's POV:

"Anyway, then Jade said to Mikaela-" I looked my behind me to see Bill on one knee with a ring box in his hand. I gasped "No! This is not happening," I said with excitement. "It is..." said Bill. "Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, when I laid eyes on you for the first time. I knew that you were the one. You were and are so beautiful and amazing. So, please make me the happiest vampire in the world, will you marry me?" He asked with a smile on his face while he opened the ring box. It was so beautiful. "YES! YES! YES! I'LL MARRY YOU!!!" I screamed he laughed. He slid the ring into my finger and kissed me passionately.

This is what the engagement ring looks like:

How old are you? (I'm 15)

A/n: Please request!

Word count: 631