Argument - B.K

Thank you for over 11k! Sorry, I haven't updated in a while.

Requested by: @Stef53529

Which twin: Bill.

What happens: Y/n and Bill have a argument because Bill is too protective.

Extra details: You're both 20 years old.

A/n: Please correct any errors I make.

Y/n's POV:

I love Bill, he's such a gentleman but he is very overprotective. I know he just really cares about me but it's just getting really annoying now. I have never said anything because I don't want to hurt his feelings.

At the moment, I'm out with my girls: Bianca, Francesca and Tilly. "How's Bill?" Asked Tilly. "He's amazing. I love him so much-" "PING! PING! PING! PING! PING!" I looked at my phone to see five messages from Bill asking where I was. He knows where I am, so I just ignored it. "Is that Bill?" Asked Bianca. "Yes..." "What's the matter? Are you guys okay?" Asked Francesca. "Yes, I mean no and yes. He so amazing and I love him so much but is soooo protective. And I mean overprotective. He always need to know where I am and how I am with. And he gets jealous so easily. It's just so embarrassing and I am kind of done with it," I said as my phone started to ping again. "Maybe talk to him?" Said Tilly. "Yeah, maybe," I answered. My phone started to ring but I didn't pick but because I didn't want to deal with him tonight.

"Anyway, let's dance," I said dragging the girls onto the dance floor. As we were dancing my phone rang four times and I finally decided to answer it. I am so mad that he can't trust me. "Boy, the way you blowing up my phone. Won't make me leave no faster. Put my coat on faster. Leave my girls no faster. I should've left my phone at home. Cause this is a disaster. Calling like a collector. Sorry, I cannot answer!"  I then ended the call and the girls looked at me shocked.

Time skip...

It was about 03:47 and I just got home. Fu*k! I need to go to bed, I'm sooo tired. All of a sudden, I heard someone's voice. "WHAT THE FU*K, Y/N!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER ME!?! AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!! YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!" "Shut up, Bill! I'm going to sleep, bye," I said about to walk up the stairs. "Oh no you don't," Bill said grabbing me arm. "Who is he?!" He asked. "Who's who?" I asked. "Don't pretend not to know," he said. "I haven't been cheating on you. If that's what your trying to say." "You have. So, tell me who he is you little sl*t?" He said dangerously. All of a sudden, I snapped and slap him. He fell back a bit and looked shocked. "Don't you ever and I mean ever call me a sl*t again. Do you hear me?!" I said. I then walked off.

Word count: 511