This is so toxic - T.K - Part 2 - Version 1

READ THIS PART: Please check out my TIKTOK account: awh0re4tomandbillkaulitz. The 0 is a zero.

A/n: Don't worry, I will do a second version to this we're Y/n and Tom will stay together. Also thank you for over 5k reads. I really appreciate it!

Sorry, this will be a kind of short one, I'm just not that good at writing part twos.

Requested by: @rattulioue and @EstherColeman12

Which twin: Tom.

What happens: Y/n leaves Tom for Bill.

Extra details: Tom is 23 years old and Y/n is 21 years old.

I was relaxing in my bed when Tom went him he jumped on me and start snuggling his face into my neck. I wrapped my arms around shakily because I was scared. And then I heard him say "I love you."
"I love you too."

This is so toxic.

Y/n's POV:

This happened a week ago and I just can't be in this relationship anymore. The abuse it's to much, I have packed my stuff while Tom's been out getting drunk out of his mind. And I am now on my way to Bill's house my best friend/Tom's younger identical twin brother. Bill was so the opposite to Tom. He was nice, kind, gentle, caring, etc. He is also so pretty, beautiful, gorgeous and handsome. He's like the perfect guy. He's my type- Wait... Do I like Bill? No...

I got to Bill's house and knocked on the door. Then someone answered it. "Y/n, what are you doing here?" Bill asked. "I've left Tom," I said and his eyes widened. "What?! Why?!" He asked. "Six months into our relationship, Tom started abusing me. And I just can't do it anymore," I said crying again. His eyes widened again and he gasped. "I'm so sorry," he said hugging me. "Come in," he said.

Time skip...

For the past two hours, Bill has been comforting me and I have realised what a great man he is. No, am I falling for him?

Bill's POV:

I am so happy that Y/n and Tom have broken up because I have had the biggest crush on Y/n for so long. And also he deserves a man that gives her the princess treatment and that doesn't abuse her.

She was talking about things, she could never talk to Tom about and she was smiling and laughing. I leaned in and she stopped talking. She came closer and our lips met.

Y/n's POV:

Bill and I started kissing it felt so right. He was the one...

Word count: 432