Chapter 7

After 20 minutes of driving, we arrive at the concert hall. It's such a big building! I never thought that I would be here, in America, to go to a concert of my brother and his bandmembers. I'm almost getting emotional. Almost.

We step out, and go through the back door (hehe). Staff leads us the way, through the enormous building. We arrive at a big, white room. 'You're make-up and outfits will be done here.' A lady from staff says. She turns to me. 'Do you want to have your make-up done too? Or your outfit? It's your own choice.' She says, smiling. I know damn well thats a fake smile, but I play along. 'Sure!' I say.

I sit down in the chair, and wait for the make-up artist to come. I hear a chuckle behind me, and I look in the mirror. Jenny is standing there. I smile, and she smiles back. 'Long time no see.' She says, joking. I laugh. 'I'm so glad I can do your hair and make-up again!' She says, grabbing a brush.

Jenny is busy with my foundation. 'So, how did you think the pictures turned out?' She asks me. 'Pictures?' I ask. Jenny laughs. 'The pictures with Seungmin, they were released this morning.' She explains. My eyes grow wide. 'Fuck, I totally forgot that.' I say. Jenny just smiles. 'Don't worry, the Stays love you.' She says.

She shows me the reactions on Stray Kids' instagram.

-Is this the girl from the airport?
-Woww! Seungmin has a sister??
-She's so pretty!
-Forgot SKZ, I want Seungmins sister!! 🤭

I smile. 'See? They're loving you.' I feel some sort of relief flowing over me. I guess I've always been scared for Stays reaction, on me being Seungmins sister, but I'm glad they react this way. It makes me feel better about myself.

I look in the mirror. Jenny did an amazing job again. 'You look so gorgeous, Y/N!' She says, looking at me through the mirror. 'It's so weird to see myself like this.' I say, staring at my reflection. 'You look amazing.' I smile. 'I know, thanks to you ofcourse! You're amazing!' She smiles. 'Thank you, Y/N. I really appreciate that.'

I sit on my place, staring at the stage that is a few meters away from me. They are doing their soundcheck. How can a human being look so good doing literally anything. I've always been simping for all my brothers band member, I mean, they are all really good looking. I'm honestly so fucking excited for this concert.

The stage is dark, the giant room is filled with Stays. It's time. They can come on stage every moment now. I see some Stays stare at me, they probably recognize me. I smile and wave at them. They smile and wave back. I'm glad that I can interact with Stays too now. Suddenly music starts to play. I see the background dancers filling the stage. The whole crowd goes crazy. A lot stays have their lightsticks, and are shaking it like crazy.

I smile. This already feels amazing, and the concert hasn't even started yet. I'm sitting between staff, so nothing crazy can happen to me. I see the familiar figures, walking on stage. The crowd screams, and I join in. I'm so going to enjoy this.

I smile, sing, scream and dance with their songs. I just join the other stays. I ditched the staff, not giving one fuck. I started talking to a random girl in the crowd, and it clicked very well! Her name is Emma, and she tells how she's an European Stay proudly. 'I finally had enough to go to their concert!' She screams, trying to get her voice above the volume of the music.

Me and Emma are screaming, when suddenly the intro of Red Light starts to play. We scream even harder. Yes, that's my brother right there, but those other 7 members are still hot as fuck, you can't blame me!

Hyunjin starts singing his part, and my stomach makes a flip. This sounds even better live. I'm obsessed. 'Someone print this on my brain.' Emma screams. A few Stays around us laugh at her comment.