Chapter 18 🔞

This is the first time to ever write smut. So please tell me if I wrote something wrong. I'll give a warning if there is sexual content, so If you don't want to read it, you can skip it. It doesn't have any purpose to the story line

Xx Aeris

Fine, Call me.

I'll say it

I stare at my phone in shock. Seriously? He'll say it? I grin, pressing the face time button.

Hyunjins face pops up on my screen.

'So? Are you going to say it?' I say, teasingly. Hyunjin smiles. 'Yes baby, patient.' He says, making me melt with nickname.

'I love you. Y/N.'

I stare at my phone, not saying anything. 'Cat got your tongue?' He says, smiling. 'No I just- I.' Is the only thing that comes out of my mouth.

Hyunjin smiles. 'I am serious Y/N. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. When I'm with you, every problem goes away. Just because I'm around you. You mean the world to me. I might not admit it to anyone else, but my sketchbook is full with you, or a story that reminds me of you.' He says. I just keep staring at my phone.

'You don't have to say it back. Just know that I love you. Loving is a big step, but I've loved you since I ever layed my eyes on you.' Hyunjin says.

'I love you too.' I say.

Now it's Hyunjins turns to look surprised. 'You do?' He asks, and I nod. He smiles. 'You love me, and I love you.' He says, making me smile.

Hyunjin and I talked for 3 hours about what we love about each other, and every word that left Hyunjins mouth had me blushing.

1 year later

Hyunjin and I have been together for almost 1,5 year. The whole groups knows and everyone is very supportive about us.

Hyunjin and I have been talking about moving in with each other, and honestly I couldn't be happier. Hyunjin was willing to leave his dorm and go find a house or apartment with me.

I also got a new cat, Mickey unfortunately died 3 months ago. I have a orange kitten, that I named Naya, just like the cat in the cat cafe.

Before you ask. No, me and Hyunjin have never done it yet. I do have to say that the sexual tension has been growing a lot, but anything farther than heavy make out sessions and a handjob hasn't happened yet. Sure, we've talked about it, and we both know we're comfortable with each other, but we're both to much of a pussy to make the first step.

I'm sitting on the couch in the dorm of Hyunjin, Changbin, Chan and Jisung. Jisung isn't home, he's at the other dorm for Minho. Changbin is at the gym, and Chan is probably working in a JYP studio, so it's only me and Hyunjin, sitting on the couch together, looking for houses and aparments.

'I really like this one.' Hyunjin says, pointing to a picture of a living room. We scroll through the pictures of the apartment, and we both really like it.

We leave a comment behind, notifying we have interest in the apartment.

Soon we got bored and we just decided to cuddle while watching a movie. I sit down on his lap while Hyunjin starts a movie.

I'm done with this sexual tension, so I decide to try something. I squirm around on his lap, acting as if I'm trying to get comfortable. I hear Hyunjin groan lowly behind me, making me smirk.

He's pent up. I know he is. I just decide to watch the movie after, but I can clearly feel something hard forming under my ass.

30 minutes into the movie, Hyunjins erection went away, so I decided to play a game and squirm around again, this time longer and a little more aggressive. He grabs my hips and groans. 'You're playing a dirty game Y/N.' He growls in my ear.