Chapter 14

I wake up, and the first thing I'm thinking about his Hyunjin. I smile. He's going to take me out on a date! I giggle, hugging my pillow. I'm super excited. He wants me to dress chique! I stand up, and walk to my closet immediately. I pull out the dresses I have. I search, but I just can't find the right dress. I sigh, sitting down on my bed. This is awful. 

I look at my phone, and click on Felix' name. He knows what I should do right now. I face time him, waiting for him to answer. I smile when I see Felix' face, his hair is really messy, like he just woke up. 'Hello Y/N.' He says, in his demonic morning voice. I chuckle. 'Sorry Lix, did I wake you up?' I ask. He nods, rubbing his eyes. 'I'm sorry, but I need your help.' He nods slowly. 'With?' I smile. 'I have a date today, and I need to have the perfect dress.' He instantly looks up at the word date. He starts to grin. 'You called the right person.' He says. 

I show him the dresses I have. I can see him thinking. 'Mhh.' Is the only thing I hear from him in a while. 'I would go with that red one.' He says, finally. I smile, and turn the camera back to my face. 'Who is the lucky guy?... or girl. Doesn't matter, who is it.' I bite my lip, thinking of telling him. 'I don't know if I can tell you.' I say, making Felix pout. 'It's Hyunjin isn't it?' He asks, making me blush. 'I knew it.' He says, as he sees the blush on my cheeks. 

I sit down on the couch in the living room. Its 1 pm. So I have 4 hours to get ready for my date. I'm curious where Hyunjin is taking me, but I put aside my thoughts. 

I walk to the bathroom, taking a quick shower. I dry my hair and body, before slipping in my underwear and bra. I look in the mirror. Mh- Should I wear that dress? It's pretty tight. Fuck it, Felix said Hyunjin would like it. I put it on, and stare at myself in the mirror. The dress is tight, but it shows my curves really well. The dress is wine red, and is loose below my waist. The top is really pretty, and crossed at the back. I smile, and twirl around, as if I'm showing my dress to the mirror.

I begin to put on my make-up, going in with the same shade of red on my lips, to match my dress. I curl my hair a bit, leaving it hanging loose over my shoulders. When I'm done, I look into the mirror. I look really fucking good. I smile. I think Hyunjin is taking me out for diner, so I'm not eating beforehand. 

I go to my room, to grab a bag. I grab a small black bag, to match my smokey eyeshadow. I put in a little cash, perfume, some mascara and lipstick for when it starts to fade, and lastly my phone. I look at the clock, that hangs above the tv. I smile. It's 3 pm now. I just need to wait now. 

The time seems to crawl. It goes so slowly. I groan, when I realise I've been sitting here 10 minutes, and not an hour. Every minute feels like 10 minutes. I grab my phone, deciding on just watching tiktok.

Before I know it it's time. When you're on your phone time flies by. I stand up, and look outside through the window. I see a car pull up. Hyunjin steps out, dressed in a black suit. Damn he looks good. His blonde hair is tied back into a small ponytail, but his bangs are hanging out, like usual. I smile. He always looks so damn good. I grab my bag, hanging it around my shoulder, and I walk to the front door. I open it, before Hyunjin has the change to knock or ring the bell. I smile, and he smiles.

His eyes fall on my dress. 'You are absolutely gorgeous.' He says. I smile. 'You look really handsome too.' I say. He grins, and wraps an arm around my waist. 'Ready to go?' He asks, making me smile. 'Always.' 

He walks me to the other side of the car, and opens the door for me. He's a real gentleman. I smile as I sit down in his car. He walks around the car, and sits down behind the steering wheel. He starts to drive to where he wants to take me, I have no idea where. 

'Are you excited?' Hyunjin asks, placing his hand on my thigh, while he drives. I blush and nod. 'I'm really excited, what about you?' I ask him, placing my hand on top of his. He smiles. 'I'm also really excited, but also a little bit nervous.' He says. 'Nervous? Why nervous, I don't bite.' I say, making him let out a chuckle. 'I know that, I'm just scared you won't have fun or something.' He says. I smile. 'I'm sure I will have fun, I have you around.' I say.