Chapter 17

San is here.

I walk to the front door, quickly grabbing my bag before opening the door. San is standing in front of his car. And Oh. My. God. San has pink hair! (Kingdom San 🛐) I wave at him and he waves back.

I quickly walk to him and he wraps his arms around me. 'Y/N! I've missed you so much!!' he says, smiling. I return his smile. 'I missed you too!!' 'I have a fun thing to do! Since I'm back, we're going to go to the mall, and you can pick out anything you like.' He says proudly. 'Since when were you that rich?' I ask him, raising an eyebrow. He just grins. 'Since ATEEZ become populair.' He says, making me chuckle.

I sit down in his car (let's pretend San has a drivers liscense) and he drives to the mall. I thought he would just take me to the closest mall, but ofcourse San drives to the bigger mall on the other side of Seoul. While we drive, he starts a conversation between us two.

'So, anything good happened lately?' San asks, keeping his eyes on the road. 'Well, I'm not single anymore.' I say, as I see his eyes widen. 'What?!' He asks, making me chuckle. 'You know him.' I state, making him more confused. 'The one and only Hwang Hyunjin.' I say. San chokes on his saliva.

'Eyes on the road!!' I say, as he looks at me, eyes wide. 'HYUNJIN?' he screams. I just simply nod my head. San groans. 'If he hurts you, I'm going to rip his head off.' He says, gripping the steering wheel. I smile, and mentally thank San for being such a good friend.

We arrive at the mall, after a not long but also not short ride.

San and I walk around the mall for a long time. I have never been in this mall, so I look at everything that crosses my eyes. I drag San in every shop I see, and he just goes along with it, laughing at how energetic I am.

San and I are currently in a clothing shop, and I'm looking around for new tops. I have three shirts in my hand that I want to try on, but I'm still searching for more.

When I have like 7 shirts in my hand, San sends me to the area where I can try on the clothes, because it's getting to much. I giggle as I walk into a stall and close the curtain. I try on all the 7 shirts. I decide to get 4 shirts of the 7. San smiles at me.

'Can you please come with me to the male section?' San asks, with pleading eyes. I chuckle and agree. 'I want to buy something for Hyunjin anyways.' I say, following San to the male section. San looks around, but doesn't find anything he likes, and neither do I for Hyunjin.

We walk around the mall, and  soon it's 4pm. 'Shall we go to the jewelry store? I want to get something for my boyfriend.' I stare at him. 'Boyfriend?' I ask him. His eyes go wide. 'Uhh. You were not supposed to know that. No one is supposed to know that!! Not even Hoonjong knows!' He says. I smile and place my hand on his shoulder, calming him down. '1. I'm not judging. 2. I'm happy for you and 3. Who is he?!! I want to know!' San sighs. 'I can tell you, but you cannot tell anyone! Not even Hyunjin!' He says, and I swear him I won't tell him.

San mumbles the name of his boyfriend. I tilt my head in confusion. 'I didn't get that, what did you say?' I ask him. He sighs. 'MyboyfriendisWooyoung.' He rambles. My mouth falls open.  'Wooyoung?!! As in- An ATEEZ member?!!' I ask him. San doesn't answer, but the blush on his cheeks give me the answer. I grin.

We walk to the jewelry store together. San looks around and picks a necklace with a light green stone in it. 'He would love this.' He says, smiling to himself, making me smile too. I look around too, maybe I can find something for Hyunjin too.

Rings? Nah, he has couple rings with Felix. Necklace? Mhh, could be cute. Bracelet? My eyes light up at the idea. That's it! I'm going to buy a bracelet for him! I quickly walk to the bracelet section and start looking around.