Chapter 20

'Sun-hi, come on! Put your dress on.' I say to my four year old daughter.

Sun-hi comes running to me, giggling, with the light pink dress in her hands. She smiles as she shows it at me. 'I know love, it's pretty right?' I ask her, and she nods.

I help her into the dress, smiling at her, recieving a cute smile from her back.

Hyunjin suddenly walks into the room, fixing his tie. 'Awhh my loves look beautiful as always.' He says, before giving me a peck on the mouth, and Sun-hi a kiss on her forhead. She smiles up at her dad, making him grin too.

'Come on, they could be here any moment now.' Hyunjin says, suddenly being serious again. I let go of Sun-hi and walk to him, wrapping my arms around his torso. 'Calm down, love. It's just your best friends, don't stress to much.' I say.

'I know! But I haven't seen Felix or Chan in 2 years!' He says. I sigh. I knew that. Felix and Chan went back to Australia, but they're coming back tonight, and we decided to do a meet-up dinner with all the (ex)members of stray kids.

Stray kids unfortunaly disbanded, and everyone was sad ofcourse, but Hyunjin got Sun-hi, Jisung and Minho adopted a baby boy named Haneul, Felix got a partner- so everyone got busy with their own personal lives.

Hyunjin and I live together, and we've been together for more than 5 years now. We got a beautiful daughter, and I'm pregnant with our second child. I couldn't be happier.

Seungmin is also really happy with his cousins, and has always been supportive of me and Hyunjins relationship.

The bell rings, and Sun-hi runs to the door excited. It's been hell since she learned how to walk and run. 'Uncle Seung!' She yells, as I open the door.

Seungmin smiles and takes Sun-hi in his hands immediately. 'Hello there beautiful.' He says, before kissing her head. He smiles at me. 'Hey Y/N, how have you been.' Seungmin says, making me smile. 'I've been good, thank you Seung, what about you?' I ask. He shrugs. 'The same as always.'

I let Seungmin in, and just as he sits down, the bell rings for a second time. Sun-hi isn't interested anymore, she's to busy staring at her uncle's face, trying to draw him with the crayons in her hand. 

I walk to the door, and open it to see Jeongin, Minho, Jisung and Haneul standing there. I smile as I let them in, hugging them all first. When Haneul spots Sun-hi, he quickly runs to her, a big smile on his face. 

Sun-hi sees Haneul, and wraps her arms around him immediately. She's like a big sister, even though she's only half a year older than him. They start to draw together, and I smile as I look at them. 

Minho, Jisung and Jeongin are also dressed really formal. All having a white dress shirt, with a bow tie, or a normal tie. I'm wearing a yellow summer dress, Hyunjin said it looked really good on me, so I decided to wear it today. 

I walk to the kitchen, grabbing everything I made, and placing it on the table. We're having dinner with everyone, and I made a lot. A little bit of everything. Jisung and Minho sit down, next to each other. Minho smiles at me, making me smile back at him. 'So, ar e you two just as nervous as Hyunjin is?' I ask, placing down the salad. Jisung chuckles. 'Not really, I've talked a lot with Chan.' Minho says, Jisung nodding in agreement. 

'I heard my name.' Hyunjin says, as he walks into the dining room. I smile and roll my eyes. 'Nosy.' I say, before walking back to the kitchen. I hear Hyunjin ask Minho and Jisung what I was saying about him, but they won't tell him, making me smile.

The bell rings again. I walk to the front door, Hyunjin being in a conversation with Minho and Jisung. I open the door and Changbin stands there. I smile and hug him. 'How are you?' Changbin asks. 'I'm good! What about you?' I ask.