Chapter 05

Chapter Five - QUEENS!

.

It's been exactly 3 months since my birthday, 4 months since Tony Stark's kidnapping, 1 week since Iron Man's birth, and 2 days since I got stomach poisoning from eating too many sweets behind my mother's back.

I CURSE YOU CHOCOLATE, WHY ARE YOU SO DELICIOUS AND SO LETHAL AT THE SAME TIME?!

Thanks to that I realized that time goes by so fast when you live in a fanfic now I understand why the writers after Chapter Two put "7 years later".

In the last few months, my relationship with the boys went from friends to best friends Harry, Noah, and Elliot hung out at my house, it was like their second home. We even had sleepovers and the occasional prank on my mother, I was the only one who ended up being punished. Because no matter how high a person's IQ is when you run away from the scene of the crime and stumble upon your mother's favorite potted plant, killing her favorite flower no place in the world can hide you from your parent's wrath, it's like she smells fear!

Also, the day after my 6th birthday I told my mother that I wanted to participate in technology competitions, she was unsure at first because of my age but in the end, Emily and I managed to convince her and so far I have won 4 competitions.

At this point, we were on our way to Queens where a robotics competition was taking place where I would be presenting my babies.

- "Martha, are you sure you want to present them this time," - Asked my mother, looking worried.

- "Of course, I know I'm going to attract a lot of attention, but I've been working on them for months, and they deserve to see the sunlight."

- "I trust you. But I still don't understand why you called them Iron Sentinels."

- "Well, I liked the name plus the fact that they were created for the protection of people. They are robots made for security."

- "You're 6 years old, and you're already thinking about security and protection for the world?"

- "It's never too late to do it, plus with them, I can protect the people I love like you and the kids."

- "Awww I love you with all my heart," - She shouted as she squeezed me in a hug.

"We made it Miss."

- "Thank you, Emi." - I recently created a headset with a microphone, so Emily could accompany me and my mum anywhere, mostly so she knows the outdoors.

- "Well, let's go inside, love."

- "Yes."

Before I could continue on my way, I bumped into a little brown-haired boy. It's a good thing I didn't have my invention because if I had dropped it this kid would have two fewer teeth and 20 dollars in his pocket.

- "I'm sorry about that." - He smiled at me.

- "Don't worry, I was distracted too."

- "Little boy, are you all right?" - My mother bent down to look at him.

- "Um... Yes, of course, don't worry." - 'This boy reminds me of someone.'

- "Peter, I told you not to stray a thousand miles away," - A woman shouted, running towards us.

- "Sorry, I just got excited," - He said, blushing and looking sideways at us, - "You've seen all the inventions there are!"

She sighed. - "Yes, Peter, I have, but you have to be careful."