Chapter 07

Chapter Seven - Pinkie Pie And The Punishment Of The Little Green Tree

.

I will explain the situation. I am hiding under my bed, with enough junk food to survive for a month, why? That would be a good question, and well that is due to several factors.

I woke up early with a lot of energy, I should clarify, so I asked Mum to have my friends over to play because yes I may be 21 psychologically speaking but physically 6 years old which backs me up in any situation.

Elliot, Noah, and Harper arrived a few hours ago, it was supposed to be a quiet day. But come on a quiet day in this world is like saying Loki doesn't have a psycho complex and underage girl lover, why if in every fanfic or most fanfic the men get the underage girl and for most, it's beautiful and magical and blah.... blah... blah we all know in the real world that would be illegal. Anyway I digress, as I was saying the boys arrived, and we started to play, everything was fine, all happy and singing Hakuna Matata, until the door rang.....

- "Martha, come out right now from wherever you are!" - Shouted my mother from the first floor.

Of course, I didn't move.

"Miss, your mother is coming right at you."

The door to the room was thrown open from side to side.

- "Martha, either you get out of their right now or I'm going to get you out myself."

"Miss, I think you should come out."

- "Emily, please from today Martha is forbidden to touch any tools or books unless she comes out on the count of three."

"Miss..."

- "1..."

'She wouldn't, would she?' - I thought.

- "2..."

'Ohhh Heimdall you all-seeing Heimdall Couldn't you get me out of here with the Bifrost?'

- "Thre..." - I crawled out from under my bed.

- "I'm here, Emily, don't even think about helping her hide my stuff, or I won't update you this week." - I shouted towards the AI.

- "CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WHEN I LEFT?! AND WHY IS THERE A MAN WITH AN EYEPATCH IN THE LIVING ROOM SMEARED WITH FLUORESCENT PINK PAINT?!"

'Did anyone else go deaf? No, just me?'

- "In my defense, he was under the paint, not the paint on top of him." - I defended myself.

- "That doesn't make any sense!"

- "It obviously doesn't! Who would think of getting under the paint?" - I muttered.

- "Martha..." - This time she got angry. - "You're going to come down here and apologize to that man right now."

- "But..."

- "No buts!"

I walked towards the door with my eyes on the floor, not because I was scared or sad, but because I was biting my lip to avoid laughing.

I walked down the stairs under the watchful eye of Nick Fury. The pink color gave it a touch more of a... shimmer.

My mother stood next to me.

- "I'm sorry," - I lowered my head.

- "Excuse her, my daughter doesn't tend to behave like that. I will pay for your dry cleaning." - As angry as she was, she also wanted to laugh at the man who now looked like Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony.