𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

(Somebody told me I had to add a TW so TW bcs fem Sunghoon ig...)

Sunghoon woke up and rubbed his eyes as he looked to the left and saw Jay looking through his clothes and items.

Jay noticed Sunghoon woke up and walked towards him. Brushing a few hairs off his face.

"Your so pretty, princess."

Sunghoon blushed and his breath hitched. Why was this man so alluring?

Jay chuckled in a deep voice and leaned back as he sat down on the bed next to Sunghoon who was still laying down.

"Wanna go to the mall today?"

"Why? Do you need anything?"

"No. But you do. Your wardrobe is screaming for something."

"Hey!"

"As in your style is adorable princess but you don't have anything in there."

"I don't know... I don't have that much money."

Jay laughed again and kissed Sunghoon on the back of his hand.

"You spend the money princess. I swipe the card."

Sunghoon leaned forward as a reflex and Jay smirked.

"I thought you wouldn't want a kiss after yesterday?"

"Yeah your right after that I don't even wanna be near you."

Sunghoon leaned back at the memory and smiled. Jay admired him freely. But he sighed feeling contempt.

"Okay, princess you get ready, I'm gonna go have a cup of coffee. I'll be downstairs."

"Okay!"

Sunghoon got out of bed and stretched as Jay sat on the bed for an extra minute.

Sunghoon's shirt rode up his stomach exposing his small waist.

Jay wrapped his hands around Sunghoon's waist from behind admiring the hickeys he left.

"I wanna fuck you again."

Sunghoon blushed a darker red than before.

"Again?! What about my back! And my ass still hurts..."

Jay just chuckled and stared at Sunghoon.

"Your a stripper I thought you would be used to getting fucked?"

"No... I never did any of that to create extra I just danced on a pole. But in college I used to bounce around the doors to get fucked. I went through 4 guys once."

Jay felt slightly jealous. So many guys had fucked his precious gem before him. Sunghoon turned around to face Jay and looked down at his lips.

"But your the first one I actually enjoyed."

"What?"