𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

Sunghoon and Jay were all over the mall that morning.

They went to IKEA and bought everything they would need for the girl's room and both of them, agreed to not decorate without her.

They spent all morning building furniture and moving it around the room.

There was a bed in the corner, her desk was against the wall and Sunghoon stuck a pin board with a shelf on the wall above the desk.

They also put a white bedside table that had a plant right next to it.

Jay smiled as he looked at the room but his smiled dropped when he looked at the time.

Sunghoon was nervous extremely nervous.

"Sunghoon we gotta go before we are late!"

Sunghoon rushed for the door right after Jay and quickly stopped.

"Wait! Let me go get her cars I'll be back!"

"Ok I'll be in the car come quickly!"

Sunghoon nodded and quickly grabbed the cars on Jay's desk.

He shivered when he looked at the now clean desk.

Memories of the night before flashes in his mind as his knees buckled.

Sunghoon waved the thoughts away and rushed back downstairs stuffing his phone in the pocket of his shorts.

He walked outside were Jay was waiting at the passenger's seat.

He quickly opened the door for Sunghoon and rushed into his seat.

Jay drove carefully with his blinkers on and made sure to stop at all the lights.

Although he didn't look nervous he was very nervous.

He sighed and stopped the car in front of the adoption centre.

Sunghoon grabbed Jay's hand and smiled.

"We can do this. I know we can."

Jay smiled back and nervously Jay got out of the car and after Jay opened the door for Sunghoon.

They walked in hand and hand.

Minghao's face lit up as when he saw them.

"Jay, Sunghoon you are right on time!"

Minju who was playing with the kids heard Minghao and rushed to the door.

"Dads!"

Minju opened the baby gate and ran to hug Sunghoon as he crouched down.

Minghao's eyes softened at the sight.

He was happy whenever a child got adopted and he knew they were going to a good home.

"Why are you guys here today? It isn't a Saturday or Friday."