𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫

Sunghoon woke up he was sad that he couldn't feel anything warm hugging him anymore and woke up.

He slightly pouted at the lack of Jay's presence near him and got up. He stretched all of his limbs out as he reached his hands out towards the ceiling.

He walked towards the bathroom and started to brush his teeth when Jay walked in and saw Sunghoon.

"Hey princess."

"Hey daddy."

Jay's eyes widened as he looked at the younger and Sunghoon who was half asleep didn't realize what he said.

He acted normally and spat out his toothpaste washing out the minty taste after until Jay came from behind.

He stood right behind Sunghoon and put his hands beside each side of his waist.

Sunghoon turned around now facing Jay as Jay slipped his hand under Sunghoon's thigh and placed him on the counter next to the sink.

"What did you just call me princess?"

"What are you talking about?"

Sunghoon asked innocently as he yawned.

His hair was disheveled and he was wearing Jay's T-shirt. You could barely see them but he was wearing shorts underneath.

"I am talking about what you just called me."

Sunghoon thought before he answered.

"Oh, daddy?"

"Fuck, yes. Where did that come from princess?"

Jay wasn't looking at Sunghoon anymore. His eyes were set looking at Sunghoon's lips.

"I don't know. It slipped out I'm tired."

Sunghoon stretched his hands over Jay's shoulder but Jay just chuckled.

( SMUT 💋❕)

"I hope you aren't too tired to fuck princess."

Sunghoon blushed and his eyes widened. Jay ran a hand down Sunghoon's jawline and neck.

Sunghoon whimpered at the touch and threw his head back.

"You are so fucking pretty princess..."

"Really?"

Sunghoon questioned the words that Jay always repeated.

"Always, you are so pretty princess. You are so beautiful. I can't explain how angelic you are."

Jay placed his lips on Sunghoon's the two kissed calmly. It started softly and ended wet and sloppy as Jay explored Sunghoon's mouth.

Somewhere between the heated kiss Sunghoon's shirt had been taken off and Jay started to leave hickeys on Sunghoon's milky skin.

Sunghoon moaned embarrassingly loud, and Jay's eyebrows furrowed when Sunghoon put his hand over his mouth.

"Don't do that princess. I love the sounds you make."