Cuddles

You came back from a very stressful day. The employees were stupid and your boss was being a butt.

You walked through the door of your and Thomas's apartment. Thomas was on the couch watching Boy Meets World. He saw you and got up to greet you. "Hey love, how was your day?" He asked as he hugged you.

You sighed. "Terrible."

Thomas kisses your forehead. "Why was it horrible?"

You step back and raked your hand through your hair. "Just people being butts and everyone was rude a-and they kept teasing me." You started to cry.

"Hey." He hugged you. You buried your head in his chest. "I think you need a Cuddle." You nod in agreement. A Cuddle happened when either of you felt down or stressed.

Thomas led you to the couch. He sat down and then you cuddles up with him. Once you were settled, he pulled a blanket over the two of you.

"Now, how about some Boy Meets World?" You nod and you watch it. Every once in awhile he would whisper encouraging things in your ear which made you smile.

Thomas started kisses your neck. You laughed. "That tickles, Thomas!"

"Oh, does it?" He started to tickle your sides. You laughed and squirmed trying to get out of his grasp, but Thomas would let you. He continued to tickle making you lay down. He sat on your lap still tickling.

"I conceded!" You pleaded. Thomas stopped and pinned your arms above your head.

"Feeling better, Y/N?" He asked.

You smile. "Much better." Thomas smiled and then kissed you which was the start to a very good night :).