Daddy's Girl

"It's okay, baby. There's no need to cry." You were tying to calm down your 9 month old daughter. She had been crying for a long hour.

Just then, Newt walked in. "Hey, love," he kissed your forehead. "What's wrong with Harmony?"

"I don't know. I've changed her, I've tried to feed her, she doesn't want her pacifier, and she doesn't want to sleep."

"Here let me take her." You hand Harmony over to Newt. "Hi, darling." Harmony immediately stopped crying. "So that's what you look like when you're not crying." She smiled and fell asleep on his shoulder.

"Thanks, babe," you took Harmony back and she immediately started crying again.

"I'll stay with her okay, love," Newt requested as he took back Harmony. "Why don't you rest?" You nod and walk out of the baby's room.

But you didn't return to your room. You ran to the look out tower. When you reached the top you started to cry.

"She doesn't love me," you sobbed to yourself. "After all I have done for her." You sat there until it was almost dark. Nothing was going right. You wanted to be alone.

You cried until you heard a familiar voice. "Y/N? Love? Are you up there?"

"Ya," you answered. Several minutes passed when Newt finally arrived.

"Sweetheart? What are you doing up here?" He inquired as he sat next to you.

"I wanted to be as far from Harmony as possible."

"Why's that?" He wrapped his arms around you.

You teared up. "Because she hates me!" You sob into your knees.

"Y/N! Harmony doesn't hate you," he said reassuringly.

"Yes she does. She started crying as soon as I held her." You leaned into Newt who held tighter.

"She loves you, sweetheart. Now let's get some dinner." He offers and leads you down to "Frypan's Glade Café" to get some food.

Before you finished eating, you heard your baby crying over the baby monitor that W.I.C.K.E.D gave you.

"I'll be back." You gave Newt a kiss and went to check Harmony.

"What's wrong baby girl? Huh?" You asked you daughter as you picked her up.

You tried changing her. Nope. Pacifier. Nothing. Food. Not a chance. You were tired. "Come on Harmony. I love you. I don't want you crying." You teared up. "Please stop crying."

Harmony looked at you through ready eyes and stopped crying. "Momma?" She asked

You smiled. "Yes, baby. I'm your momma."

Harmony smiled. "Momma! Momma!" She began to touch your face.

"I love you, Harmony." You kissed her forehead.

"And I love you, Y/N," Newt said as he walked through the door. You turned to look at him. "See she doesn't hate you. She loves you." He kissed you making you smile.

"Momma?" Harmony asked.

"Yes, baby," you answered. Harmony yawned and fell asleep against your shoulder.

You and Newt stared at your beautiful daughter for what seemed like forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope your enjoying the imagines. Please leaves comments and request. Keep on reading.

Peace out Runners 😋