Pregnant

You stood in the bathroom with the pregnancy test in your hand. It read positive. You were terrified. The Glade was no place to raise a child. Plus what was Newt going to say.

You sunk to the ground, holding your head in your hands. "What if he leaves me? What if he will hate me?" These thoughts caused you to cry.

After crying for several minutes, you heard a familiar British voice. "Y/N? Where are you, love?"

Quickly, you tried to compose yourself. You looked in the mirror to check yourself. It was obvious that you were crying. Your eyes were red and puffy and tears stained your cheeks.

"I'm in here," you finally answer.

Soon after you replied, Newt opened the door. "Hey, love." You hid the test behind your back. He noticed something was off. "What the matter?" He gently cupped your face with his hand.

"I-I need to t-tell you something," you stuttered. Several tears fell.

Newt wiped them away with his thumb. "You can tell me, love."

You took a deep breath and pulled the test out. "I'm ... pregnant." You turned your head away.

"Y/N! That's great!" He turned your head back towards him. "I'm going to be a dad!"

"Your not mad?"

Newt smiled. "Of course, I'm not mad." Gently, he kissed you. He pulled away. "It's a honor the be the father of our baby."

"But I'm worried, Newt. The Glade isn't a place to raise a child." You tear up again.

"Hey," he wipes away your tears, "we will figure something out. Okay, love?" You nod. He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Now come on. We have to tell everyone," he announced. He took your hand and dragged you outside. He started to run all around the Glade, yelling, "I'm gonna be a daddy!"

You smiled and laid your hand on your stomach. "That crazy man is your dad." You said to your unborn child. "But don't worry, baby, we will be okay." You smile at the thought of raising a child with your beloved Newt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was it? Hope you enjoyed and I will update soon.

Peace out Runners 😋