The Other Feels Ill

"Hey, baby," you said as you walked through the door after work.

"Hey, sweetheart." Thomas kissed you and took you coat.

"I'm going to start dinner, okay?" You asked while taking off your shoes.

"Sounds excellent." He smiled causing you to smile.

You headed to the kitchen to see what to make. "Babe, how does chicken sound?"

"It sounds amazing, love. I'm going to take a nap before dinner. Just wake me when it's ready."

"Okay." You took the chicken out and began to cook. After you finished cooking, you set the table. Then you went to wake Thomas up.

"Babe?" You knocked on the door. "Baby, time for dinner."

No reply. Quietly, you opened the door. The sight made you sad. In bed was Thomas. He was pale and he was shivering.

"Aww, Tommy." You walked to his bedside. "Are you feeling okay, baby?" You asked as you sat down.

He barely opened his eyes. "I have a headache, I'm dizzy, I'm nauseous, and I think I have a fever," he answered mumbling.

You frowned and gently stroked his forehead. It was hot to the touch. "I'll get the thermometer." You kissed his head then went to get it.

When you came back, you sat by Thomas. "Open up." Weakly he opened his mouth and you placed the thermometer under his tongue.

"Do you need anything else?"

"A wet washcloth."

You kissed his head. "Okay." You went to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth soaking it in cool water. You wrung it out before your walked back out.

Gently, you laid the washcloth over his forehead and eyes.

"I wish I could see your beautiful face, he said as he blindly reached for your cheek. You smiled and guided his hand to your face.

"I know but if you don't keep it on it won't helped your fever."

"Could I at least have a kiss?" He asked as he puckered up his lips.

You chuckled. "Of course." You leaned down until you were centimeters away. "Anything to make you better, Tommy." You gently kissed him.

When you pulled away, Thomas said, "Thanks love."

You gently placed the covers over him. "No problem, baby." Then you remembered dinner. "I'm going to freeze dinner and then I'll be back. Okay?" Thomas nodded and you went to freeze dinner.

After you returned, Thomas asked, "Will you lay with me?" He asked as he sat up slightly.

You smiled. "Of course." Carefully, you sat beside him. You crossed your legs and placed a pillow in between the gap.
Thomas laid his head on the pillow.

"Now you need sleep." You commanded as you stroked his hair. He nodded. You softly hummed as he fell asleep in your lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so I'm already at 181 views. Thanks so much. At first I thought no one would want to read my fanfic but thanks for the encouragement.

If you love my Newt/Thomas imagines, my friend wrote some Dylan O'Brien imagines. Her username is Glamor. I hope you enjoy it as much as me.

Please comment and I would love requests. Always remember to read.

Peace out Runners 😋