The Day When Two Became One

Today was your wedding day. Everything was set and in place. All that was left was you.

It was almost time and you were freaking out. You were pacing and taking deep breaths. "I can do this. I can do this." You repeated to yourself.

There was a knock and you froze. "Come in." The door opened up and Kaya stuck her head in.

"There ready for you." You shook your head and teared up. She quickly closed the door and raced to your side with her bridesmaids dress flowing behind her.

"Hey," she took your hands, "you can do this. Do it for Thomas. You guys love each other." You nodded and Kaya smiled. "You look marvelous."

You smiled back. "I'm getting married!" Both of you squealed and Kaya dragged you out.

When you walked out, there stood Dylan. He look taken aback. "Y/N, you look amazing." You smile causing him to smile. He offered you his arm and you accepted. Dylan was walking you down the isle since your dad had died several years earlier.

Kaya handed you your bouquet. "Good luck." You nodded and she rushed to get in place.

Together, you and Dylan strolled to the closed doors. He looked down at you. "Nervous?"

"Very."

Dylan smiled. "You should've seen Thomas. He was sweating like a pig."

You giggled and suddenly the doors opened. You took a deep breath and proceeded down the aisle.

Everyone was standing and staring. At the end of the aisle stood Kaya and my friends Katie and Alexis (I love you guys!) as my bridesmaids. On the opposite side was Ki Hong and Will as the groomsmen. Dylan was his best man.

And in the center was Thomas. He was smiling and tears were already falling. Dylan handed you off to Thomas and returned to his spot.

Together, you walked up to the alter and the ceremony began. All you could do was stare at Thomas. All the memories floated through your head from the past three years.

After what seemed like an eternity, the pastor finally announced, "I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Thomas looked at you and he leaned in and kissed you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in closer.

Everyone clapped and you take Thomas's arm and together you strolled down the isle.

The reception was amazing. Everyone was dancing and having a great time.
All you could do was focus on Thomas and how happy you were.

As you were dancing, everything seemed to fade out and the only thing you could see was Thomas. "This is what the rest of my life will be like." You thought happily to yourself.

You smiled making Thomas smile. And as you danced you realized that everything was going to be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry guys that I haven't updated in a while. Hope you like it and please comment.

Peace out Runners 😋