when he realised he's inlove (scenerio)

Kurama had always prided himself on his ability to maintain emotional distance from those around him. After all, as a powerful demon fox, he had learned long ago that getting too attached to humans could only lead to heartache.

But all of that changed when he met (Y/n). She was unlike anyone he had ever encountered before, despite her human fragility, she seemed to possess a strength that he found both intriguing and alluring.

At first, Kurama dismissed his growing feelings as nothing more than a passing fancy. He had lived for centuries, after all, and had encountered countless beautiful and captivating beings. But no matter how hard he tried to deny it, he found himself drawn to (Y/n) in ways that he could not explain.

He would watch her from afar, admiring the way the sunlight caught the strands of her hair or the way her eyes lit up when she smiled. He enjoyed spending time with her, finding her company to be both stimulating and comforting.

But despite all of this, Kurama knew that he could never confess his feelings to (Y/n). . For one thing, he was a demon, and she was a human. Even if he wanted to pursue a relationship with her, it was unlikely that their worlds would ever truly align.

Right now,Kurama and were sitting at the library, helping (Y/n) with her project. Kurama couldn't help but notice how beautiful (Y/n) looked in the soft glow of the reading lamps. She looked so engrossed in her work, with her glasses perched on the tip of her nose and her hair falling in waves around her face.

He tried to push the thoughts away, to focus on their work, but he couldn't. He kept stealing glances at her, watching the way she chewed on the end of her pen or tapped her foot when she was deep in thought.

Kurama couldn't deny that he wanted to tell her how he felt, but he was afraid of ruining their friendship. What if she didn't feel the same way? What if things got awkward between them?

As they packed up their books, Kurama made up his mind. He couldn't hide his feelings any longer, and he knew he had to tell her the truth.

But just as he opened his mouth to speak, (Y/n)'s phone rang. She answered it, and within seconds, her face had turned white as a sheet.

"What's wrong?" Kurama asked, concerned.

(Y/n) stood up, her eyes wide with shock. "My friend" she said, her voice trembling. "She has an emergency "

"Do you want me to accompany you?"Kurama felt a sense of disappointment. He had missed his chance to tell (Y/n) how he felt.

"It's okay, Minamino-san, I'll manage"As (Y/n) rushed out of the library, Kurama felt something inside him, a sense of longing and loss. He knew he was in love with (Y/n), but he also knew that confessing his feelings now would be the wrong thing to do. She had more important things to worry about, and he didn't want to burden her with something that might complicate their friendship.

And so Kurama did the only thing he could. He watched (Y/n) go, his heart heavy with unspoken feelings. But he knew deep down that there would always be a part of him that loved her, even if he never got to tell her how he felt.

More than that, though, Kurama knew that to confess his feelings to (Y/n) would be to open himself up to vulnerability. He had spent so long guarding his heart that the thought of giving it freely to another being was almost too terrifying to bear.

And so, Kurama continued to keep his feelings to himself, content to watch (Y/n) from a distance and cherish the moments they shared together. It was a bittersweet existence, to be sure, but for the time being, it was all he could bear.

________________________________________

A/N: HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED 💕✨