How y'all met (scenerio)

(Y/n) was always fascinated by the beauty and complexity of plants. As a high school student, she often spent her weekends exploring local botanical gardens and nurseries, learning as much as she could about different species and their unique qualities.

One sunny afternoon, she found herself wandering through a particularly stunning garden, filled with vibrant flowers and lush greenery. Lost in thought, she was suddenly interrupted by a deep voice behind her.

"Excuse me, do you happen to know the name of this plant?" (Y/n) turned around to find a tall, handsome boy with long striking red hair, standing beside her, gesturing to a nearby bush.

"Uh, yeah," she stammered, momentarily taken aback by his piercing green eyes and charming smile.

"That's a Camellia Japonica. It's native to Japan and typically blooms in the late winter or early spring."

Kurama had come here to find solace and serenity, away from the chaos of his daily life. As he walked along the rows of vibrant flowers, he suddenly caught a glimpse of a figure in the distance.

It was a girl with long, flowing hair and a serene smile on her face. She was wearing a flowing white dress that seemed to blend in perfectly with the surroundings. Shuichi was mesmerized by her beauty, and he couldn't take his eyes off that's the reason he approached her.

H

e was impressed, with (Y/n)'s knowledge and passion for plants, they struck up a lively conversation that lasted for hours. They spent the rest of the day walking around the garden, admiring the flowers and talking about everything from the history of botany to the latest gardening trends, and as the sun began to set, they realized they had lost track of time.

"Oh my gosh, it's so late!" (Y/n) exclaimed, checking her phone. "I have to go, I'm going to be in so much trouble."

Kurama chuckled. "Well, it was lovely meeting you, Maybe we'll run into each other again sometime?"

(Y/n) smiled, feeling a strange sense of warmth in her chest. "Yeah, that would be nice. Bye!"

She rushed out of the garden and made her way home, heart racing with excitement. She couldn't stop thinking about the guy she had just met and the way they had connected over their shared love of plants.

Kurama watched her disappear into the crowd, his heart heavy with longing. He knew he had to find her again, no matter what it took.

Days turned into a week, and Kurama searched  for the girl he had met in the rose garden. But couldn't find her.He regretted not asking her name or any contact info but he was too lost in the conversation.

It was the start of High school, (Y/n) arrived at her school feeling a little nervous. She was still thinking about the green eyed boy and wondering if they would ever see each other again. As she walked down the hallway, she suddenly heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Hey, Fancy seeing you here."

She turned around to find Kurama grinning at her, looking just as handsome as he had the day before.

"Oh wow, hey! I had no idea you went to this school," (Y/n) said, feeling her heart skip a beat.

Kurama shrugged. "Yeah, I'm a Senior here. What about you?"

(Y/n) smiled. "I'm a freshman. Looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of each other, huh?"

a small smile gracing her lips. "I'm (Y/n)(L/n). What's your name?"

He introduced himself, and she responded with a gentle laugh that sent shivers down his spine.

And so it began. (Y/n) and Kurama became fast friends, bonding over their love of plants and their shared sense of humor. They spent countless afternoons exploring botanical gardens and nurseries together, swapping stories and learning from each other.

______________________________________

A/N: hope u enjoyed feel free to send in ur suggestions and requests. Have a great day ❤️