New girl

Aimie POV
It's been almost 4 years since I've performed as Howard on six. But I heard Tobey say that me and the girls can reclaim our roles in the historemix or the hErStOrYmIx. Of course I live working in Pretty Woman, but I really miss the lives we used to do, and just goof around back stage, because I don't really do those things anymore. So, since I don't know what to do, I called one of my best friends while working at SIX, Natalie. May. Paris.

"CALLING NAT NAT"
Nat: Hello my love! We haven't talked in a while!
Aims: Yeah, hey Nat I have a question...?
Nat: What is it aims?
Aims: since Tobey wants us to reclaim our roles on SIX, are you willing to?
Nat: Of course! But I would love it even more if all of you guys were reclaiming your roles.
Aims: let me just add the girls to the call real quick.
*Aims adds Jaye J supplies, Millie from marketing, Maiya from catering, and Lex the van driver.*
*Lex, Maiya, Mille, and Jaye J join the call*
Maiya: Omg hey you guys!!! I miss you so much
Mils: shut up Maiya, anyways are you guys reclaiming your roles?
Jaye J: Mills, apologize to mai-
Aims: that's actually what I wanted to talk to you guys about.
Mils: Sorry Maiya! Love you!
Maiya: lol love you too mils
Lex: oh and to answer your question Millie, I am reclaiming the role of Cleves, BUT I also heard that Grace, Court, and Vicky already claimed there alt roles.
Aims: I'll do it too then!
Mils: *Y/N background belting to say no to this*
Jaye J: I'm coming back too then
Nat: Same!
Maiya: ARE WE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT THE BELTING IN THE BACK???? ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. But yeah I'm coming back too!
Mils: Yay!! I'll be working with you guys again!! *more belting* OMG Y/N I LOVE YOU BUT BE QUIET.
Aimie: who is that anyways?
Mils: my little sister.
Maiya: you have a little sis???
Mils: yeah but she was adopted when she was 15 which was like, 8 years ago, and while I was working with you guys during SIX, she was an alt for Peggy/ Maria in broadway Hamilton! (A/N everyone is younger than 30) Oh! And Tobey wants her as an alt since she decided to move back to the UK!!! So she'll be working with us. BUT she flirts A LOT. So be careful
Aims: *laughs* she sounds lovely though, I can't wait to work with her and see you guys again!

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV
Ok so today is the day I get to meet the girls from SIX THE MUSICAL!! I hope I don't mess up. ESPECIALLY in front of Aimie because whenever Millie showed me how she looked, I might have developed a slight crush. "Y/N WE LEAVE IN 10 MINS!!" Millie yelled "K MILLS!". Those ten minutes went by so quickly, and before I know it, I'm in the car with Millie driving. I start bouncing my leg, gaining more speed the more I bounce my leg. Millie looks at me "Hey Y/N are you okay?" she asked worriedly. "Of course! I'm just nervous..." I replied "Oh don't be! The girls are so nice!!!" She reassured me. I was gazing at my hands but was soon interrupted when Mille told me that we have arrived. "It's gonna be okay. I promise." She says while giving me a warm smile. I smile back at her and take a deep breath. "MILLIE OCONNEL!!!!!!" Yelled this one short girl with curly hair " and your her sister I'm guessing?" "Yeah... My names Y/N" I replied. She hugged me and said "Well it's nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Maiya, and let me say, I loved you on Hamilton." I chuckled "Thanks!". She smiles and drags me and Millie to a group of girls, but my eyes landed on this girl with pink hair, and caught her staring at me too, so I quickly looked away...

To be continued
A/N Lol sorry guys it's late and I got school tmrw part 2 will be up for sure tomorrow!!! Love you!!