Just a friend

Y/n POV:
Dear diary, today is June 5th, 2010, the last day of high school! I finished high school with a 4.0 GPA, 9 broken hearts and about 5 trash relationships which is great... :).  Anyways, I'm still a little bit heart broken over me and Millie's breakup a few days ago, but I'm just thinking about positivity since it's the last day of high school. But... also the last day I see Millie. :(
Maybe it wasn't meant to be, or it wasn't the right time. Well, enough of this because I gotta head to school
-Y/n L/n

Flash back 1 week before
————————
Millie POV
"One week until graduation... I can do this" I whispered to myself as I wiped my tears from my face. I got ready for school and started to walk out the house. "Bye mum! I'm going to school have a nice day!" I said before I left. As I was walking to school, I was checking Instagram as I scrolled past an Instagram post that shattered my heart. A picture of Y/n kissing another girl! I quickly shut my phone off and once I was at school, I ignored everyone and walked straight to where Y/n was sitting. She had a big smile while looking at her phone. "Hey Y/n.." And immediately after that, she shut her phone off and looked at me " Hey baby! H-" she started as I cut her off, "We're done" I said walking away as she was yelling my name as her voice started to crack. I opened my phone and kept staring at that picture with fury.

—————
Sadly, Millie didn't know that the picture was from 2 years ago before her and Y/n got together...

———————
5 years later...

Y/n POV
Today my best friends are taking me to a show called "SIX"??? I do not know why they like this show so much but I guess I'll see... We got in the theatre and sat down with right in front of a huge stage with a beautiful purple curtain. It's been about 5 minutes until we the lights turned off and we heard some loud drum roll music as people walked out...