New girl pt2

Y/N POV

I stayed quiet for a bit until Millie started to introduce me to the other girls. "Well... this is my little sister Y/N" I looked at Millie and she gave me a warm smile. I looked back at the other girls and gave them a small smile. "Hey ladies!" I looked around to see Toby walking towards us. "Hey Toby!" the other girls greeted him. "Im guessing your the talented Hamilton star?" the man asked me. "haha yeah, I guess you could say that." I replied. "Well, given your vocal range and other roles that you have played, you will be given the alt roles of Katherine Howard, and Jane Seymour if that's okay with you?" He asked. "Yeah of course! Thank you!" "No problem" he said while giving me a warm welcoming smile.

TIME SKIP
STILL Y/N POV

It's been 2 weeks since I met the girls. They are all so welcoming, and nice, and pretty. Especially aimie😏. Ew Y/N stop being a weirdo... "Y/NNNNNNN WE NEED TO LEAVE SO WE CAN PRACTICE CHOREO AND OUR LINES." "K MILLS" I ran downstairs and jumped on Millie's back "TO THE CAR!!!" I commanded as I hear her giggle. A few minutes later and we have already arrived! This time, when I exited the car, Millie jumped on my back, not even giving me time to think. "tO tHe ThEaTrE y/N" she says in a mocking tone. With Millie still on my back, I ran as fast as I could to the theatre. Once we were arrived, I was greeted with a very happy Courtney. "Hey y/n! Hey mills!" " hey court!" Replied Millie. We joked around and we're just having an amazing time while waiting for the other girls. Once Aimie arrived, Courtney sprinted towards her, looking at me, then whispering something into Aimies ear. "NO I DONT!!!" Aimie yelled as she started blushing "whatever you say Aimie. But remember, GAY RIGHTS!!" Courtney replied. Aimie looked at me but then turned away when she saw me staring at her.

Aimie POV

OMG Y/N WAS STARING AT ME!!!! Calm down Aimie, it's probably because me and Courtney were yelling. I snapped out of my gaze when y/n walked up to me. "You okay? You seemed a little zoned out." She asked as I gazed into her gorgeous eyes. "Yeah haha. Just... thinking about stuff I regret..." "yeah I get that. But hey, don't let it get into that pretty little head of yours alright?" She said while winking at me and returning to her original seat next to Millie and Courtney. I didn't even notice that the rest of the girls arrived until they started teasing me about that little  interaction with y/n. "OoOoOoOoOoH AiMiE hAs A nEw BaE!" Whispered maiya, as the other girls started laughing. "Maiya shut up!!" I said while blushing. "But I actually do think that y/n likes you" says Natalie, as the rest of the girls agree. I shook my head in disagreement. Y/N couldn't actually like me... right?

TO BE CONTINUED
A/N HEY GUYS!!! Imma take a break from the new girl storyline for maybe a week and maybe start some new one shots because I don't know what else to write  for part 3. If you have any requests, tell me! Love you <3