Tribute to Katherine Howard

Hey guys! Before the day ends, I would like to make a little tribute to Howie because it's her death day today. With Howie, being my fav queen, not only in SIX or the Tudors, but my favorite person in history at the moment. I always took an interest in her story, and feel like the end of her story was so cruel and too soon, as well as the other queens, none of them deserved the fate they were given by Henry, like forced marriage, beheadings, divorces, and loving someone for only giving him a son, but Katherine Howard really just stuck out to me. At the time I highly doubt women could say no to any man at all, so maybe all the boys she has been with took advantage of her and her beauty. Yes, she's hated for being "greedy" and "spoiled" or just wanting Henry for loyalty, but they also forget that she was so much younger than all the other wives. I love her story and how SIX has shown her side of the story so greatly, sure, it's not 100% accurate, but it still sums up a large amount of the story. Before I wrap this whole thing up, I just want to acknowledge Howies presence and story. We love you always Howie💕 hopefully the afterlife has been treating you so much better.

Also, following this, the other part of the aimie atkinson oneshot is going to be out soon, and I'm working on all your guys requests, no worries!

Have a great rest of the day Howie❤️