Why me...? Millie O'Connell x reader

Y/N POV

Ok so today is the first day of senior year!! Exciting right? No not really... I usually get bullied every single day, so the weekends and breaks that we had from school were the best parts of the year. I decided that I wanted to change my look a bit, so I went up to my best friend Alexa for help. She brought me shopping and did my makeup. We spent the rest of the night joking and laughing about stupid stuff the whole summer. But sadly the break ended and I was at the front of the school. I entered the school as so many head whipped towards me with their jaws on the floor. I found it really weird so I just shrugged it off and ignored it. My day was goin great so far because people started to compliment me and talk to me more which was real fun. But then the 7 "queens" of the school walked towards my locker. Well actually 4 of them stayed and 3 walked up to me. I'm hella confused, because why are the hottest girls in school are near me. "Hey! Y/n, L/n right?" Aimie asked while glancing at the others who were smiling like maniacs. "Uhhh yeah...? Why?" I asked genuinely curious on why they are here. Aimie looked behind her, smiling at I think Millie O'Connell and turned back to me giggling a bit. By this time, I grew impatient, "ok can we hurry this up? I have stuff to do" I said frustrated "Well ms L/n, Millie O'Connell over there, has a crush on you and wants to ask you out." Lexi responded smirking. I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not so I just said "Well if she really does like me, then why doesn't she say it instead of having you guys say it?" I questioned as I shut my locker and walked over to my friends.

Aimie POV

"Ok.... That didn't go as planned" I sad anxiously. We walked back over to Millie and the others and there was an awkward silence between all of us until Maiya decided to say something. "Well she said that you should ask her out instead of us doing it for you" as Millie started to blush and panic "We- ho- how can I do that if I get flustered every time I see her?" Millie asked "I dunno." I said shrugging. Genuinely curious on why she didn't just accept. Because nobody would ever turn Millie down.

To be continued...