I Do Need Your Love

A/N this is not meant to be hateful towards Collette, I just needed it for the plot line! <3

Maiya POV
I looked at y/n with anger and tears running down my face, "TELL ME YOU DONT ACTUALLY BELIEVE HER MAIYA!" She said while sobbing "SHES ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS OF COURSE I BELIEVE HER" I shouted "SHES ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS BUT IM YOUR GOD DAMN FIANCÉ!" Y/n shouts "JUST PROVE TO ME THAT COLLETTE IS LYING!" I yelled while looking away and cleaning myself up after a long 2 day show. "I DONT KNOW HOW YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND WHEN I ALREADY TOLD YOU 30 MINUTES AGO THAT IT WASNT TRUE!" At this point I was more than furious so I just yelled"I WISH I NEVER LOVED YOU! ALL IT DOES IS HURT ME!"  She looked at me with the most hurt expression "Fine Maiya...you wanna know what really happened?" She asked in a softer tone, I just nodded my head in agreement. "She came onto me and I rejected her." She said while grabbing my hands, but I yanked them back "I'm so so sorry y/n... but I don't think I believe you." I said while sobbing. Y/n looked at me with disbelief, she let a few tears slip but then she spoke up, "You know what Maiya...We're done." and with that, she walked out grabbing all of her stuff, and took her ring off, leaving no trace of her behind as I was sobbing on the ground. Soon, all of the girls came in and comforted me for the rest of the time I was in the theatre.

A few days later Toby looked at the cameras and told everyone that what y/n said was the truth. He soon fired Colette not just because of the problems she caused between me and y/n, but also for being rude to Aimie, Millie, and Natalie. I've tried to apologize to y/n but couldn't, I just didn't have enough courage to talk to her, so I did nothing.

Time Skip

Y/N POV
It's been a year ever since me and Maiya broke up... but a few months ago, I started dating Courtney and our relationship has been great! I know I know kinda weird since she's friends with Maiya. But I actually really like Courtney! Today, Courtney decided to take me back to SiX to see all the girls. I was a little against the idea at first, but decided to go.

Maiya POV
I found out that Courtney and Y/n were dating a while ago, but why do I care? I'm happy for them both and I really want to apologize ever since I found out that Colette was lying. My thought was interrupted when Courtney walked in hand in hand with y/n while laughing a lot. "Y/N!!!!!" Everyone yelled once they saw the couple walk in. "I'm here too you guys!" Courtney said while everyone laughed at her response. I walked up to y/n and Courtney and gave Courtney a hug which she returned, y/n glanced at me and gave me a small smile but I saw a little hurt expression on her face, I cleared my throat, looked at Courtney with a "can I try to apologize?" look, she nodded in response with a smile, "hey y/n... I'm really sorry with how things ended with us and how I didn't believe you, but I hope we can still be friends...?" I said with a hopeful look. She looked at me, nodded her head, and smiling as she pulled me into a hug which I returned.

Y/N POV
How could I not say no to Maiya? Especially when she looks so adorable. NO Y/N STOP YOUR WITH COURTNEY. But aside from that, I did love Maiya at one point, and Colette is pretty good at manipulating people. "Hey y/n we are just gonna do sound checks so you can just sit and watch or do anything." Courtney told me. "Oh alright." I replied and gave her a small kiss. I hate to admit it but Maiya caught my attention more than Courtney did... I love Courtney but I feel like I'm still not over Maiya and it's eating me alive. What do I do?

To be continued...
A/N Hey again! I thought I should make a Maiya one shot because I don't really see Maiya books a lot